Monday, December 31, 2012

Rare Item Monday & New Year's Party

Hello Jammers! Today is monday (if you didn't already know), and monday means Rare Item Monday! That means there is a clothing item in shops that will only be available for one day. 
This time it's sold in the Shiveer Shoppe.
I think the original item that this is based after used to be called "furry boots" or something along the lines of that. What do you think about these?

I finally got to go to the new New Year's Party! It's really fun, with ice slides, lollipops, and a bunch of rereleased items. :)
(This is me on my NM account mid-slide)
I don't know if this is just a bug with my computer, but whenever I go to the party there's no music until I click something in the music store. The music seems to be different every day.


The sky is painted with a green and violet aurora. 


These are a couple of the items there. Cool, right?
Check out the New Year's party today. :)

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

2 comments:

  1. The music thing happens to me too all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^