Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snowball Pile

Hello players of Animal Jam! The new item of the day is sold in Jam Mart Furniture. 


If only you could just pick these up and throw them at others…
…Just kidding.


On the Daily Explorer there is a post about the New Year's party:

(Click to enlarge)

I cant wait to go there. If you do too, I think there's one at about 11:00 EST.


Before I finish this pointless entry, I have to tell you that the only websites that I'm called "DoomyPanda" on are Chicken Smoothie and Animal Jam. 
Hopefully this clears up any mild confusion.

See you in Jamaa, and have a jamtastic day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^