Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Odd Day in Jamaa

I just logged on today to see what was going on in Aldan, and I was a little surprised by this:


Ok, first of all, this is Aldan: the notoriously overpopulated trading and scamming server where everyone says "XD" a lot. 
What's wrong with the picture?
Only a few (compared to the normal group) animals are here, and not many people are talking. This may only have to do with the latest update, but still.

If things couldn't get any weird enough, I checked my mailbox and I got two Jam a Grams. A little abnormal, but then I read them and...



umm...


thank you?

See you tomorrow in Jamaa!

–Countess

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^