Thursday, March 20, 2014

Quick Update!

Hey animals! During this biweekly update, the lucky party decorations have been swept from Jamaa, bringing a small– but fun –update.

Jamaa Journal







Update Summary





Just a simple four paged Jamaa Journal. More attention is drawn to pandas becoming (temporarily?) endangered, which from what I'm seeing isn't raising much concern among others. Anyway, banners are set up around Jamaa with quick facts about endangered animals for you to learn. I dare you to find all of them! ;)

The new adventure, The Search for Greely is out for all members of Animal Jam. Did Greely survive the volcanic eruption of phantom evil? Only you can find out!

With March drawing to a hopefully green and flowering close, the April Fools party is next in line for Jamaa Celebrations. Prepare for new items, upside down castles, and loads of fun!

Extras

Just some quick news about the blog...

  • I'm sorry I skipped this months Den of the Month. I was only getting one entry per month, so I assumed people just weren't interested. Buddy of the Month will resume in April.
  • Berry the Koala updates once a month! You can read the latest entry from the left side bar.


Oh, I almost forgot! Happy first day of spring! It's been cold, so I'm happy that at least in Jamaa it can be warm and sunny. ^^

Have a sunny, green weekend! 

Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^