Monday, July 28, 2014

Rare Eyepatch

Hey animals! Every week– or every monday to be precise –a so called "rare" item is released into one of the shops for 24 hours, and it is your mission (if you choose to accept it) to find it, and see if it was worth the trouble.

This, my friend, is one of those days.



Someone asked in the comments how I make little transparent item posts like this. I'd say "It's a secret" and be one of the few blogs that use transparency regularly, but I'm just going to lay out the basics for you right here:

1. Download the font TIKI ISLAND.

2. Use the magic eraser tool in photoshop. Literally that's all.

For more blogger resources I typed up a post a while back that is a compilation of helpful tips and easy instruction. Click here to read it!


I was digging through my AJ folder when I found a screenshot of an old Jamaa Journal. 


Ok, this isn't old, but it's not exactly from 2014 is it? And Animal Jam is progressing so quickly that any day that isn't today is just old. Kind of weird, and much different from the good ol' days *leans back in rocking chair and smokes a pipe.* Yyyyep.

The first time I made an account on AJ was, according to my login history, February 17th 2012.

The most recent update after my walking into the unknown cyberspace of Animal Jam was the "pets in dens" update. The Jamaa Journal certainly looks different.


Ummm... VERY different.


Well, thats about it for now. See you all in Jamaa!

1 comment:

  1. I miss the old Jamaa Journal... "News You can Sink your Teeth Into!" was a really good catchphrase.

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^