Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yummy Scented Candles!

Hey animals! Sorry for not posting for a few days, I was unable to use the computer. I hope the news of a new, delicious smelling item makes you forgive me!

Scented Candle

Availability – members only :(

Price reasonability – 4/5

Likelihood to become rare – 3/10

Comments – Make everything "smell" like apples, cakes, or mint!

I'm kind of sad that this is members only. But isn't everyone? This is such a creative item! I've never seen anyone do this before, especially because this is a website, not something you can smell in!

In other news, later I'm going to make a Blogger resources post! It will show how to download the fonts you want and to really make your blog pretty.

Basically, what I do!

That's all for now, 
see you in Jamaa after summer camp!

1 comment:

  1. I wish they were non member too! they look really nice. maybe i will buy one though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...