Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Salon Chair

Hey Jammers! The new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Furniture.


This doesn't really have to be a waiting room chair. In fact, it's more realistic as a regular salon chair. But let's keep in mind, normally when two nonmember items come out in a row it's too good to be true. AJHQ will probably change this to member's only. And I don't think anyone's answered the real question here: why do animals need a hair salon?

This whole den theme is so crazy.

In other item-related news, the beloved backpack is leaving shops in around eight days!


What I'm going to do is buy one in every color and move them over to a different account, in case I want one later. Being a member is kind of useful after all. 

Buy a backpack in your favorite color before they go!

Next up, lets talk about crocodiles.


Why are they so unpopular? Same with rhinos. I haven't seen a single rhino in Jamaa since... I don't even know when. No animal used to be fully unpopular, so what happened?

I think it has something to do with the constant introduction of new animals. The older animals get left behind, but wolves, bunnies, and pandas are eternal. They're also all nonmember. But the older member animals, like rhinos or lions (I haven't seen a lion in like, years) are harder to get because of availability. Plus, they aren't as glamorous as cheetahs or leopards or foxes. Crocodiles are left in the dust.

And whats up with the eyes?


What are crocodiles even doing... Look at their dancing.


what

Thats all for now, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda


2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Orr/Carrot80948November 12, 2014 at 5:31 PM

    We need to start a revelation and start being unpopular animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Crocodile AND a Lion! But I just lost my membership a few minutes ago, so I can't be them anymore. :(
    Plus I bought all the different color backpacks and decided to just trade them to other nonmembers, they'll circulate around anyways. Plus I don't really need half the items I keep in my storage accounts. X3

    ~Creature Spiritchamp, 113457

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^