Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Knitted Hat + Message

Hey Jammers! The new item of today is sold in the Shiveer Shoppe. 


It doesn't have the "NEW" icon. Weird...

This post is SUPER late, and regretfully SUPER short as well. But before I close, I just want to remind you that even though its possible to send me buddy requests while I'm offline (I have buddy requests turned off, it's a bug) I will not accept any. I'm sorry, but if I turn requests back on I always just get a ton of people added who I don't even know who almost never talk to me. Sorry. :(

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...