Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Art Studio Drawings


Hey Jammers! The new items of today are a clothing item and a den item, each sold in their respective Township shops.


More sweet pink and red heart items! :D

Yesterday a glitch was really messing everything up in Bubble Trouble. I just wanted to go on a quick adventure with my brother in the ten minutes he actually wanted to play AJ! -_-

Alright, so we were both stuck in one of those streams that get you from area to area. I tried to go up at first, but it wouldn't let me click anywhere! And then it did let me click, but the only area I could click was the bottom of the screen, which sent me back into that stream of terror.

Anyway, I got kind of mad so I quit the adventure and went to the Art Studio to paint out my feelings.

I hope it gets into the gallery.

Wanna see my other drawings? No? Well, too bad because I want to show my amazing talent to the world.




I can't draw animals too well, thats why the bunny turned out so wonky. I can only draw, well... fruit, fruit with faces, stick figures, and other horrifying things. Yep.

And now, a couple of announcements:

1. Berry the Koala has updated! Click the link at the top of this post to go read it. By the way, it updates monthly so keep coming back!

2. I have removed the page I had on item rarity. I just read it and decided pretty much all of the information was outdated and wrong. A more accurate resource for learning about items would be the AJ Wiki. They have a page on literally every item and it breaks a ton of misconceptions that may be spread around by scammers!

Well that's all for now, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa! :D

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO GOOD AT DIGITAL DRAWIN HNNNG IT IS NOT FAIR XD I cant even do that well on paper!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^