Saturday, February 7, 2015

Broken Heart Necklaces

Hey Jammers! The new items of today are sold in the two Jam Mart shops. :)


Get yourself a friendship necklace in your favorite color and get one for your friend in their favorite color. :)

That is, of course, if you're a member and can change the colors of items. But you can just bribe your member friend to get you one, so everyone's kind of happy!

In other news, the Coral Canyons sky glitch that came along with this recent update has been fixed. No more flying for anyone but the eagles and owls, now. :(


There's nothing much else today, so I guess to keep things mildly fun I'll show you a screenshot of my new Minecraft skin that I made last night:

(Ignore the cursor in the middle of her face)

I made it all from scratch, I'm super proud of it!! She's supposed to be some kind of plant creature. Although I'm still not that happy with the outfit, it's a work in progress.

I hope you forgive me for this boring post, but don't fear! At some point I will...

1. Update Berry the Koala
2. Post the BOTM of February
3. Post up a kind of poll/contest for y'all!

That's all for now, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. Aye, that is a mighty fine looking plant creature you'v made. The dress is cute. :3
    ~113457

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^