Thursday, July 2, 2015

Larkspur

Hey Jammers! So apparently, I was completely and 100% mistaken about when I said the update was this week. I was only going by looking at the post titles of my own blog, but then I forgot I didn't do a post last update because I was going away!!! 

Y'know, sometimes I think I need a side-author to get me through these tough times. But then again, nah.



(There is a new firework in the Freedom Party today, I believe it's Zios and members only but I can't get pics right now because the next party is so far away. Forgive me.)

Larkspur was the chosen July birth flower out of them all! Larkspur comes in a few different color variations and with those different colors come different meanings: pink larkspur is supposed to symbolize changeability, white conveys a cheerful attitude, and purple (the color of the AJ larkspur item) is supposed to symbolize "first love."

Regardless of variation, the Larkspur is generally used to symbolize strong bonds. Shout out to everyone born in July! :D


• • •

In slightly more boring news, I'm kind of debating on changing up my blog's layout a little so it's more organized and easier to read. I'm not going to switch to a boring default, I'm still gonna add color and stuff where I can, but for now my blog is currently under construction so if things look a little weird, I promise it's temporary. :)

I'll also be asking your opinion on the future layout once it's done, so don't worry at all if you are!

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^