Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bridal-wear Jam™ – Shop Wild!

Hey Jammers! Third post of today, woo~ :D

(If you haven't already, scroll down to read my second and third posts, the third one exploring the possibility of a new building adventure feat. some leaks.)

Okay, so like the beginning of a guided meditation I want you to get in a calm state of mind. Straighten your back and take a slow breath in. Relax, slowly exhale...

...And type "wedding" into the search bar of the Daily Explorer.



Now you'd expect nothing to come up, right? 

Think again.




Personally I was creeped out when I first read "for younger brides"
Was anyone else?

And there's even a second post under "wedding" as well:



You can click either of those full screenshots to read them up close.

And yes, these posts link to a multitude (four or five I think) of seemingly legitimate bridal wear stores. I won't advertise them nor would I encourage you to visit them because this whole thing seems weird. You may get a virus and it's just an ordinary and actually kind of ugly site, so in the end you aren't missing much.

And here's a kind of highlight from these that could get AJHQ in some, err, trouble. It's not inherently inappropriate, it's up to interpretation, but for people who won't want to see it I'm not gonna make you. :)

For the people who do, >click here for a tinypic link<.

I honestly think this was some sort of hack or hole. It said these were both published around January, but did anyone see these? Nope. As far as I know, this was just recognized today. 

I'm curious to see your thoughts on this. I'm personally afraid of AJHQ getting in trouble for this, so while this may be sort of cool, it's of our best interest to let them know so they can fix it, kay? ^___^ 

That's all for now Jammers, see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^