Friday, July 17, 2015

Sleeping Limitation or Glitch?

Hey Jammers! I've been looking through this blog a bit and realized/remembered that I have another blog that I haven't updated in, err, quite a while... I hope all of you still remember Berry the Koala, as well as the fact that I'm supposed to update the story every month when the last time I updated was in May...

Well, I hope you can forgive me for the delay. I'm going to get surgery next week so I'll be basically glued to my computer even more than I already am. During the part of summer while I'm in crutches you can expect me to update Berry more. Again, sorry for the delay. >.<

Edit: It seems I've also neglected Buddy of the Month... Well, assume I'll update that sooner than later, too!

In lighter news, the new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Clothing: the Arm Cuffs!


Not sure why, but these remind me of Shrek. And that's exactly why I'll never consider buying them.

Yesterday, me and my friends decided to make a role-play wolf pack, just 'cuz. Often times I make fun of RP clans and wolf packs because they can get way too carried away and unfair with all the back and forth "kills you no miss" "rises from the dead no miss" "destroys an entire galaxy no miss" *cough*that can actually be kind of funny sometimes.*cough* But if you do a RP right, it can actually be really fun, minus the extra NY.

Anyways, so we were in the middle of a "fight" and I had just been "injured" so for realism I made my wolf sleep. Well, my friend happened to be maybe an inch or two away from my wolf (on screen) and hopped because I think she said something like "Pounces no miss" to the other person.

Weirdly, after a few seconds my wolf stood up on her own.

Reenactment because too much was going on at the time for me to take a screenshot.
I tried sleeping again, same result. I tried a few more times, but then I moved over a couple inches and noticed I could sleep just fine.

Then I realized...

Oh.

This wasn't a glitch. AJHQ has bound to have gotten irritated feedback that players can jump on other players and that it's inappropriate, so this is my first time seeing whatever they implemented to make that impossible. Right on, I guess.

That's all for now, Jammers!

Expect a BOTM post later~ :)

1 comment:

  1. It's been like that since like 6 or 8 months ago xD

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^