Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tags + NM Idea

Hey Jammers! So, I spent all day yesterday pouring over my template and how messy I thought it looked, and while I did make some changes (explained later!) I think that even though I'm not happy with how it is now I should probably leave it– unless of course you think it's messy, too.

So anyway, the new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Furniture! 


I'm kind of disappointed that a lot of the items in the Excavation Site turned out to be member's only, especially the cool ones. Ah well, there are always going to be more den theme polls. :\

In less news-related news (does that even make sense? o_o), I thought of a cute nonmember clothing idea while I was playing Phantom Ball:



It's so simple because it's literally only one item! I thought of this outfit/arrangement because I just got the yellow hood traded to me by a really nice bunny. Thanks, really nice bunny. I'll forever be in your debt. <3

Random thought: what if items had dumb and/or cute unneeded nicknames to describe their color? Like for example:

You could call that yellow hood just a yellow hood... but why call it something boring when you can call it a lemon merengue pie hood? A sunflower hood? A honey hood? The possibilities are as endless as the bottomless bag of my frivolousness.

Anyways, that's something I want to see on AJ in 2015. In fact, I will MAKE it happen by confusing people with "what for your strawberry shortcake heart necklace" or "those are some nice blueberry pancake ice wings" 

JOIN PROJECT 'ANNOY PEOPLE YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH' TODAY! ARE YOU WITH ME?

• • •

If you haven't already noticed, I've added a new header, a new page bar, and some... random images to the left side.


First of all, these images aren't as random as you may think they are! They're confusing because I didn't have enough space for text and I wanted to keep them because they're pretty. Aesthetic. 

What these really are are tags! Tags are added to posts on blogs and websites to group them into a specific category. So on my blog if you're looking for general advice in Adventures, you could click on the sidebar image with the desktop computer icon to be redirected to all posts with tours of adventures and new features.

Here's a quick guide to what everything is:

Contests:


Glitches and tricks:


Nonmember clothing/den ideas:


Dumb stories I wrote:


AJ Street fashion (where I take screenshots of other people's animal outfits):


General tips:


Walkthroughs:


And I know inevitably people are going to try to steal these, so go ahead I guess. They only took like five minutes to make anyway lol XD

I may also make a tag for transparent AJ graphics I post because I've been making a lot of those lately, too.

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^