Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Water Pump

Hey Jammers! I'm recovering okay, but I'll have to say that daily posting will actually be spotty and more difficult for me while I'm in crutches. I'm not actually as I said going to be "glued to my computer", but more or less glued to my bed instead. My computer is in the other room, I hurt, etc... :\

But in like a couple weeks I'll be fine to post daily! It's just hard to right now. I'll try my best, but yeah...

Anyway, the new item of today is one that I actually like a lot, despite it being member's only: the water pump! ^^


If you click on the handle it pours water into the bucket. I wish I could buy this so bad. :\

I'm sorry I don't have much else to say today because my leg is hurting and I need to go to sleep, but I'll try my absolute best to keep posting daily through my recovery even though it will be less than my normal quality. I still love this blog!!! I'm not dead!!! 

So, that's all for now! See you in Jamaa~ :)

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^