Thursday, July 7, 2016

Jamaa Journal Update & New items in Jamaa!

Hey Jammers! Kimberley here back with another post. This post regards the Jamaa Journal update and the new items in Jamaa. So without further interruptions let's get started.

First off we have the Jamaa Journal update!
More cuteness overload!
Pet goats are in Jamaa!What do you guys think of these new pets, they're pretty adorable if you ask me.

Those monkeys look pretty cool :O
The monkeys only party is back in session, I'm pretty sure there was already a monkeys only party but since new parties had come to Jamaa they had to take away a few, I want the bunnies only party to come back to Jamaa though :( Freedom items, get em' before they're gone! By the way,  happy late Fourth of July for those who celebrated!

"My Preciousss!!" Do you know where that phrase is from? Comment below!
This is the weekly sale for getting an Arctic Fox for only 5 diamonds! Seems legit.

Awwwwwwww! c:
Guys, guys, guys! Sloths are coming to Jamaa soon, I CANNOT WAIT! Even though I'm a NM I'm pretty excited, are you guys excited for Sloths as well?

Fastest land animals in THE WORLD, the WORLD guys, the WORLD!
Cheetahs gotta go run off to travel Jammers. Get them before July 21st! I'm pretty sure they need to make space for the Sloths, so we're gonna have to say goodbye to the Cheetahs for now.

That's it for the updates, what did you guys think of the update? I'd rate it a 7/10 for mainly the Sloths. Anyways, now onto the new items in Jamaa!

A pixelated lawn torch and a pixelated pathway
Those are the last two pixelated items that we will see in Jamaa, I thought they'd take over Jamaa!

Spaaaaaaace
These are ALL returning items, has AJ run out of ideas for den items? What items do you Jammers suggest to AJ? Hopefully AJ comes up with creative den ideas, but for now we're gonna have to stick with this!

The Attack Of The Paperclips
Oh no, paperclip themed items again. I don't have anything against them of course, but where is AJ getting these ideas from? Oh well, these are the paperclip earrings and it'll go well with the paperclip bracelet and necklace I guess.

That is all I have for today Jammers, I hope you found this helpful! I will see you later gators!

Byeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. The line is from "Lord of the Rings". XD
    Also, the goats and sloths are adorable!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^