Monday, July 11, 2016

Lions Play Wild

Hey Jammers! We certainly have been getting a rather interesting collection of items as of late. Paperclip jewelry, a "bright idea" hat... what's next, a frilly multicolored parasol?


...Oh. 

I guess so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In other news, lions have been introduced to Play Wild!


Lions already, and still no pandas yet. Hmmph!

I haven't logged onto Play Wild for a few months now. I guess I just prefer the 2D Animal Jam I've always played. :P

To wrap up this regretfully short post for the day, I'd like to leave you with an interesting fact: humans subconsciously associate the color pink with a sweet taste, which may very well be the reason why pink is such a popular food coloring for deserts. Yum!

That's all for now, guys. See y'all in Jamaa!

~ DoomyPanda

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^