Sunday, February 12, 2017

New Land Coming Soon


Hey Jammers! I've had a very annoying cold for the past five days and have showed no signs of recovery yet. I'm going to get a lot of rest today, but I am still crossing my fingers for a snow day on Monday. I might be lucky. It's snowing pretty hard outside today.

However, today's post is not about me being sick or the snow being heavy. Today's post is about... the secret upcoming new land.

Allegedly, these are "leaked" screenshots of a new land right behind Appondale: the Phantom Wastelands:





Pretty spooky, huh? The top two images look a little hazy and weird, but that might just be because they're not done designing the land yet.

Something odd that I just realized is that the secret door to the Basement of Secrets is currently located in that area. I wonder if that means anything. Also, if this new land is legitimate, I wonder if they'll move the secret entrance to the actual basement door of the Chamber of Knowledge.

I'm not sure if this is the actual new land, but I can tell you one thing for sure: a new land will be announced when goats return from traveling.


The goats left mid-November of 2016, leaving an unusual note saying that they were going to travel in a boat. I had originally thought that the goats would have something to do with the Phantom Fortress saga, but now that it seems they don't, I'm fairly convinced they will announce their discovery of a new land upon their return.

Goats have been gone for around three months... so the new land is due anytime!

That's all for now. See you in Jamaa and don't forget to enter the masterpiece contest!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, interesting, I made a post about this a while back but you brought up some intriguing points I didn't see before.


    My post:ajsunshineblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/new-lands.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool post! I think the Basement of Secrets is still accessible, it's just super hard to find the right spot on the map to click, so I understand if there was confusion. XD

      But if the basement was no longer accessible... then the new land would be coming soon! If it was true that it would no longer be accessible, that would be a fantastic sign.

      I wonder... if they ever removed the map entrance, what if the basement became accessible if the iceberg was broken? Hmm... so many ideas

      Delete
    2. Another blogger, Lostfairy, said she could still access it. I tried really hard getting in but I guess they removed it ;-; (at least for me)

      Delete
  2. Hello, Doomy! I believe you came to my den to see Lost a few weeks ago, and after you came, I've been scrolling through old posts, and I love your blog :D! I think I'll be commenting on here more, and can't wait to see what posts you have in store ^.^ keep up the good work :D!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^