Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lots of Changes!

Hey Jammers! Again, apologies for the late update, but I think it's time to put a stop to all of these late updates once and for all. In a good way, I promise!

I think I'm going to get a couple more authors to post on this blog. I'll still post when I can, but for a couple days of the week I'll have someone post. If you're interested in being an author, scroll down and I'll talk more about it at the bottom. ^-^

But first off, let's take a look at the new Jamaa Journal, and all of the ~terrifying~ changes to come!


Hyenas have returned from their travels to Jamaa! I wonder what it's like outside of Jamaa... what other mysterious lands are out there that these hyenas have seen? Spooky...



Welcome back, Summer Carnival! I believe this is the third or fourth time around that the Summer Carnival's been in Jamaa. Run over there with your buddies for some free cotton candy, fun games, and cool prizes! Speaking of prizes, here they are:






If you're wondering "why the heck are the items displayed so weirdly?" then just scroll down and find out...



Accessory previews have been added to clothing shops all around Jamaa! Consequentially, they've also switched up the look of Jam Mart Clothing:


AAAAHHH!!! CHANGE!!!! SCARY, SCARY CHANGE!!!!! >_<

Like when the panda's "play" action was changed, it's gonna take some time for me to get used to this. 

However, this seems like a pretty useful function! I'd actually thought of this a while ago when I first joined AJ, in response to how wacky Heart Lockets look on pandas. Y'all know what I mean.


"You're supposed to wear necklaces, not eat them!"

"Too late. *slurp* :)"



Oh boy, a new animal! I finished the puzzle just enough to see it and it looks like... a PIG? Well, that was unexpected! 

I was thinking that one of the other choices for the last animal survey (sloths or ostriches) would be next. Still, how exciting! I wonder how big these pigs will be...



And wrapping up, polar bears will be going on a journey to the mysterious lands beyond Jamaa starting May 26th. If you're interested, make sure to turn into one before that date!

Now that the Jamaa Journal is wrapped up, here's some information about the possibility of becoming an author on AJ Stream:

Soon, most likely tomorrow, I'll post a form and an email address to send that form to. ANYONE who wants to be an author can send in a form! As for the content of the form, it'll just be some general questions like "What days of the week will you be able to post?" and all that jazz. This blog has been feeling a little lonely lately so I think having just a couple more authors will spice things up a little! ^-^

Alrighty, now! That's all for today, Jammers. I'll see you in Jamaa! :D

1 comment:

  1. I was kind of hoping for ostriches or sloths, but pigs? Interesting! I wonder what they'll look like! XD

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^