Saturday, April 28, 2018

New Animal Theory + Weird Pet Glitch

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the weekend :D

On Thursday there was an update, the biggest part being notice of yet another new animal to come:


No one really knows exactly what kind of animal this may be, but I have a suspicion that this will be a canine animal, given the pointy ears, puffy tail, and fluffy mane.

Perhaps the dire wolf?


You might have only heard about dire wolves as fantastical creatures in media, but they used to live in North America, sadly all dying around 10,000 years ago. 

Yeah, I'm betting that the dire wolf will be the new animal. They're probably the most well-known of the extinct canines. 

In my opinion... case closed! XD

In other news, some more... unwelcome stuff came with this update: 


MY PETS ARE ALL MESSED UP

My pet bee Goodbook is missing his flower, trumpet, and honeypot, and my hamster Jellyninja is missing his bat wings and even his purple stripes. What the heck?!

My ladybug is the most messed up of them all. Here's how he's supposed to look:


AAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Luckily, when I walk my pets they look normal. I just can't put them in my den. :(

I am seriously hoping that this doesn't mean that nonmembers will have their pets changed. 

This has been a pretty short post because I have a ton of homework to do, as usual. 

I missed math class on Thursday, so I have some work to make up. 

eeeeeeeeee

I'll try to post tomorrow, however. There is a lot of stuff I've been neglecting to do on AJ Stream, namely:

– Continuing my "Rediscovering Jamaa" series
– Finishing my long long overdue Eclipse Appondale land map
– Making some pages/widgets devoted to protecting the environment
– Maybe make a "breaking news" thing for the sidebar that just briefly outlines big stuff going on on AJ

That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa!

5 comments:

  1. I think it might be a canine too, yesterday when i saw the update I was thinking, I bet Doomy will predict what this isXD Uuuugh I hope AJ doesn't make that pet thing actually happen for nonmembers. Cause honestly that would be a pointless and a stupid feature DX Oooh I can't wait for your blog ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope the pet thing is an unintentional glitch. I can really see no benefit in it aside from maybe annoying nonmembers into getting a membership?

      I mayyy actually not post today as promised. I wasted too much time yesterday making a really dumb collage. I GUESS SUNDAY IS HOMEWORK DAY AS ALWAYS AAAAGGGHHH

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, I'm a member, yet I have it as well. My pets are even missing body parts :(

      Delete
  2. I thought of the Dire wolf too! I've never actually heard of it until I searched up possible matches haha.
    I love your Earth day posts, though I came here late.
    Also, best of luck with your homework that are too some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing was happening to the pets in my den. I'm hoping it gets corrected soon :/

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^