Thursday, January 28, 2021

Berry The Koala is UPDATED!

 Hey Jammers! So, it's 3:50AM where I am right now and I am exhausted, but I'm here with a post to let you know that the new Berry The Koala entry I promised at the beginning of January is finally finally finished!!!! 

> Click here to go read it! <

If you liked any of Berry's older journal entries, I think you might like this one! I did my absolute best to make it fun to read. Also, it might very possibly be the last entry I write over there, so I put in my best effort to send off the story on a fun note :)

My next steps for Berry The Koala are gonna be to fix up the layout, and try to format the blog so the posts go in order from oldest to newest, so it's easier to follow the storyline. 

Aside from that, I'll probably end up adding a page over there explaining the concept of a plushie blog and the AJ blogger who started that trend (I think it was Meloetta385/LoveLost with Breadstick The Croc)


Alright... I really gotta sleep now.

See you in Jamaa!

~DoomyPanda

9 comments:

  1. I just read it!! EEEEEEEK!!! I love Madame Magica SOOOO much :D Also, if yo dont wanna write anymore, I could take over for you <3 I tried to write a serious story before, but the phantoms ended up in a circus :/


    Hugs,
    vai <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it!! Thank you for the story prompt that started it all :D

      And that's really, really kind of you to offer– though I think I just wanna close the story where it is ^_^

      Delete
    2. Awe, I would hate to see Berry end :c And no problem!
      But if you ever wanna continue it, you can just ask me for story prompts :)


      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete
    3. Aw :')
      You have some great ideas-- what if you made some stories of your own for your blog? If you ever do I'd love to read 'em!

      Delete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yay!!!! You stayed up til 4 AM for Berry? DEDICATION. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEP I DID!!! I couldn't sleep until it was done

      Delete
  3. Poor Berry. It's just a lil' ladybug xD
    That was a really good story! PLS tell me if you are going to continue Berrythekoala because I would to anything to help you! :') (EXCEPT I can't make a blogger account to help but if I could I would ;-;) [also hooray berry is back from his million year slumber ^-^]
    :D
    ..What else can I say to you?
    Err...
    I like bananas (:

    ~♡•Døgø•☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dogo! Thank you so much for offering :') it really means a lot that you enjoyed this silly story enough to want it to continue... Though I kind of want to leave the story where it is right now because it feels complete to me.

      And... I also like bananas. I think they're probably the most convenient fruit that exists.

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^