Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Official Free Membership Code for May 2022!

Hey Jammers! Finally, I've wrapped up my Spring semester, and now I got more time to focus on other goals. Whew...

Because of all my school work, it's actually been quite a while since I last logged into Animal Jam. Maybe over a month or two!

But I'm glad I logged in today, because hidden a handful of pages into the Jamaa Journal laid this surprise:

Nice!

Entering this code gets you two weeks of free membership, along with a Spring Small House and a Spring Bunny. The Spring Small House has usually just been in the Den Shop this time every year, but the Spring Bunny is a nice addition– particularly because nonmembers will be able to keep being a Spring Bunny after their two weeks runs out.

Glad I didn't miss this! When I don't have as much time to log in, I like to get the AJ news from Rainbow's blog, but she hasn't been posting as much these days. 

I'm going to try to be more in-the-loop this summer, as well as just have more calming times just playing the game c:

Back to the topic of this code– here are some ideas for how all y'all nonmembers can get the most out of a temporary membership:

– Dress up your nonmember pets at the Pet Stop, because you'll be able to keep what you add to them!

– While you're at it, make your pets sparkly at the Pet Wash– which is such a cute silly thing that it should already be for everyone >:T

– Make some Masterpieces, because you can use your diamonds instead of MP tokens!

– Send typed Jam-a-Grams to people you haven't seen in a while :)

– Go into the Township and ask people to write stuff on your Jammer Wall 

And finally...

Have fun and be yourself ( )

Pffft


See you in Jamaa!

4 comments:

  1. YAS FREE MEMBERSHIP
    I don't play anymore, but it's super great for all the people who do. I remember wanting membership so much~
    For all you Play Wild folks reading this -- oh, take advantage of the many membership advantages. In Play Wild you can keep membership outfits after membership expires :O I wish that existed in Classic.

    Great to see you posting :D have a good day --

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow really?? That's the first time I've heard of a game letting you do that. I'm guessing that Play Wild has some other members-only features that don't stay once your membership ends.

      Thank you, Wild! I hope you have a good day too ^.^

      Delete

  2. Ah, I see! They released the membership code on my birthday (may 2), lol.
    Anyway I've already quit animal jam because it's just way too time consuming, a little boring... and unfortunately homework exists. :(
    I hope you're doing well! :)))
    ~Coralinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated bday ^.^
      And thank you, I hope you're doing well too!

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^