Friday, July 13, 2018

Trade Offer

Hey Jammers! If you thought you've already seen the shortest post in the world this past week, think again. XD

Because this one's gonna be even shorter.



I could post about actual topics, but I'm having a hard time focusing today.

But anyway, do you see the image above? I have a ton of seasonal trees just like them. I'm interested in swapping a portion of them for the same amount of default green seasonal trees. 

Depending on how many green trees you have, I'd be willing to trade you the same amount of any kinds of non-default seasonal tree.

Comment below or Jam-a-Gram me if you're interested!

However, I probably won't respond immediately.

Because I'll be without internet connection from this saturday to next saturday.

So... no posting either.

But still, contact me and we can arrange a trade once I'm back.


Before I wrap up this sad little post, here's a status update on that commission for 1sun1spirit: 

I haven't started yet. XD

I've been pretty busy as of late. However, when I am away this week I'll bring my sketchbook, so I'll try to find time to finalize your tiger on paper before I start drawing with my mouse lol

See you in Jamaa... next week!


4 comments:

  1. I wish I had those types of trees. Though for some reason I don’t...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an alt with 100 regular seasonal trees... I was making a den where you couldn't see your character a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make a new account and start your farm there pfft. Earn lots of gems before entering your den for the tutorial, since these tress are quite expensive. Back in the day 300 Gems was already an expensive item...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found making new accounts and buying seasonal trees there works XDD

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^