Wednesday, January 16, 2019

R.I.M. Craze

Hey Jammers! I just finished my first final exam– I think I did alright. I still have another two tomorrow, though, so after I finish this quick post I will start studying again.

The topic of this post is a little late: this week's Rare Item Monday.


I didn't think to look it up this morning until Bookgirl10 commented saying how much they liked it.

Curious, I looked it up and found this nice video:


This person actually consistently updates their channel with AJ Rare Item Mondays on both original AJ AND Play Wild, so check them out:


But as for the video itself, it shows a chaos in Jamaa that hasn't existed since Fox Hats came back:



People were so hyped about it that shops that didn't even have the RIM were full. o_o

All this over a recolored item that isn't even nonmember? XD

Granted, this RIM is unique in that it looks nice. If you can recall, most Rare Item Mondays are neon eyestrain colors, but the one for this week is actually kinda pretty!

I wonder if any misinformation was spread that made people search so frantically for the RIM. Did some popular Jammer say that it made you invisible or able to shoot lasers from your eyes?

Alright, back to studying. See you in Jamaa!

3 comments:

  1. I was so surprised to see my username. I am honored you mentioned it XD! I really do like the rim! It is just a remake, and I wish it was non member, but it is pretty and unique! It looks so cute on a fox! A fluffy hat for a fluffy fox XD! I am so glad you have decided to post more often! I was so sad when q1zx's blog ended, especially since I had just started reading it RIP XD! Just rereading this comment made me realize I must be so excited right now, because I sound so energetic, plus I am using too many exclamation marks and XD's XD (see what I mean?!)! So I am just gonna stop it right here lol :) ;) :D

    -Bookgirl10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for being so crazy with my comment. I am not normally that crazy, but I had just been on Animal Jam and won a giveaway lol. :) ;) :D

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^