Monday, May 20, 2019

Animals of Africa

Hey Jammers! Sorry I didn't post this weekend like I usually do, I was trying to focus as much as I could on my final projects that are due soon. I technically did have time to post, but I've found that it's hard for me to focus on homework after updating this blog. :\

First off, let's start with today's Rare Item Monday! I present to you...



THIS THING!!!

I'm personally not a big fan of AJ clothing items like shirts or dresses, they just look awkward on any animal. What do you guys think?

I know the update is old news by now, but I wanted to go over the main parts of it. Cuz I thought it was the best update we've had in a while.



The Summer Carnival is back in Jamaa! 



No one was there but that bunny XD

Well if you think about it, not many people are usually playing AJ at all at 2:25PM on a Monday. 

I checked the shops, and I don't believe any items are new. Still, I found one item that looks interesting:



It's so shiny and gradient-y, so I have a feeling this item was designed a long long time ago and was only pulled out of storage for the Carnival. Or maybe I'm wrong.

My favorite thing about the Summer Carnival is cotton candy! I won't show you all the special combinations, but I'll show you images of all the special cotton candies you can make, and maybe you can try to figure them out ;)











Next up, Graham's Workshop!

Again, no new items, but I just realized that you can make/buy Jamaa's only nonmember clock here:



And now, my favorite part of the update:



A new Conservation Museum exhibit!!! Yes!!! Animal Jam has not forgotten that it's an educational game!!! :D

Here are a couple of interesting facts I learned from it:




:') 

Before I go, here's a question:



Where do the gems you donate in the Conservation Museum go? Does AJHQ count them up, somehow convert that amount to an actual money value, and actually donate something? Or is it all just symbolic?

I wonder how much a gem is in terms of U.S. dollars...

EDIT: Bad news, guys. Apparently the Donation box does nothing anymore!!!! :(



See you in Jamaa!


4 comments:

  1. Maybe every thousand gems or something is a dollar? Or every hundred is a cent. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad news: I just checked the AJ Wiki and apparently the donation box has done nothing since AJ and NatGeo parted ways. The donations were going to Nat Geo's Big Cats Initiative :(

      Delete
  2. Wait was that pile of tickets always an item? Cause if so I need to buy them ! Do you know if the animals of africas facts are the same facts as before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Animals of Africa facts should be new... I didn't recognize them from before

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^