Saturday, October 19, 2019

More Phantoms + New Animal Hint

Hey Jammers! I logged in today and saw that AJ updated this Thursday, so I thought I'd go over it with ya :)



Coyotes and hyenas have returned! Aaaaannd, as always, I never noticed them leave in the first place... XD


The Epic Haunted Manor is back! It's like the Spooky Den, only it has a radioactive sludge pool and a spooky cliff. I wonder– did this den replace the Spooky Den, or was it just an addition? Hm...


Speaking of the Spooky Den, the Spooky Party is back!! Yay!!! I love this party a lot more than the Haunted Forest Party– the colors are more muted and spooky >:)

And next up, a little mystery...


I recommend that you click the image above so you can read the riddle and study the image up close!

Pay attention to the footprints... notice anything odd? Well, there is what looks to be a chunky moose antler in the way back, but I'm not sure what it is for certain.

Personally, I'm hoping that those frosting squiggles mean that snakes are finally coming to Jamaa, but what the riddle could also imply is that even though there are familiar footprints, they might be from a new animal anyway. Meaning, we might just get another animal similar to some we already have.

Still, I appreciate this little riddle! It really spices up an otherwise mundane Jamaa Journal :)


Cool costumes are here! I really love the tiger in phantom armor– bonus points for being nonmember ^-^

I wish the Wizard Hat was nonmember too, that would be so cool!!!



And if you look in Jam Mart Clothing we have a new nonmember item: the Bat Amulet! I'd model it but necklaces are always hard to see on pandas XD


Aaaaaand, a reminder about Desktop AJ! I personally prefer browser, but this is a good back-up option nonetheless.


In the spirit of the Night of the Phantoms, want me to show you what I think the spookiest den item is? Not the scariest den item, of course... in my opinion, the scariest den items are from that Cereal set that I really want to push out of my head o_o

But in my opinion, the spookiest item is...


This version of Scary Eyes! It looks even creepier (in a cool way) if you see it actually animated

I haven't seen it rereleased in recent years– maybe because it's just that spooky :0

Alright, that's all the news-worthy stuff I have for today.

See you in Jamaa, and happy Night of the Phantoms!

~DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't think I've seen that version... That's pretty interesting, actually-
    Is that really an eye though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg AJ bloggers really DO think alike XD

    Yes I did, on Rainbow's blog!!! And that was my exact thought!!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^