Monday, September 28, 2020

Construction :0

 Hey Jammers! No actual post today, just a notice that I'm going to be trying to fix some errors with my blog, so things will look significantly weirder (I think). I might temporarily remove both sidebars or do some funky things with the HTML to find the source of the problems.

Among other things, Animal Jam Stream takes forever to load on certain browsers for no good reason, so I'm gonna try to zero in on those problems and fix them.

In the meantime, here's the interesting results from the poll to the sidebar:


Wow! It seems putting spiked collars/wristbands back in shops isn't such an unpopular idea after all-- among readers of this blog, at least. A big thank you to whoever voted! I'm planning on eventually making a bigger post on this when I have the time and focus to do it.

Okay guys! Time to do my best to make this blog less glitchy! Let's hope I don't mess anything up irreparably! xD


~DoomyPanda

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I'm getting back into Donkey Kong 64 and I FINALLY defeated Dogadon 2.
    My logic was that if I could beat Sans in 152 tries then I could defeat Dogadon in less than 10. And now I'm in Crystal Caverns!
    I wish Rare still worked for Nintendo.
    -Julieblap

    Also, how are you doing? Do you have any Halloween plans? Mine is to just sit in bed and eat candy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! I'm not as well-versed with gaming but that sounds like a great accomplishment :')

      I'm ok, just doing my best! And for Halloween, I think I wanna try making soul cakes! They're like a combination of a scone and a cookie :3

      Delete
    2. It is! Sans is one of the hardest bosses in video games. He has no invincibility frames, and your HP is replaced by a pink bar called KARMA as it depletes. Strangely enough, while I tense up when I hear the other hard bosses' theme, (Battle Against a True Hero), I don't tense up when I hear MEGALOVANIA. I guess I just died too much?
      Sans and the Cave of Trials from Steamworld Dig 2. THAT is what's the hardest to me.
      And your best is enough! We're all trying.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for explaining! I never really played those kinds of games myself, but I always found them interesting to watch, especially if they have a storyline. I guess I always felt they were too hard for me to ever get good at, but I appreciate them anyway c:

      And thank you <3 We are all trying.

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^