Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Contest Voting Notice – please read!

Heyyyy there Jammers.

Today I didn't have class, so I woke up feeling really ready to go to phase 2 of this contest and finally make this voting post.

But unfortunately...

Fate had other plans ;_;

In the Google entry form, I suggested that people use ImgBB to share the link to their drawing– just because it's a simple image hosting site and it doesn't show you any images other than the specific one you're looking at. 

Because of that, most people submitted their drawings through ImgBB... but it looks like it's having some problems right now.

I've tested in two browsers so far, I've tested mobile and desktop, I've tried uploading test images... nothing. Until this gets fixed, voting will have to continue to be postponed. 

To speed things along:

If you think you submitted your drawing/s with an ImgBB link, and you're comfortable using a more reliable image hosting site like Imgur, it would be great if you could comment a different image link to your drawing down below. 

> Here's the direct link to Imgur's upload page <

You can drop your drawing from your desktop right into the box or click "Choose photos/videos", and once your drawing is uploaded you can just click the "Copy Link" button in the top right corner of your image. 

I honestly should have just done that in the first place >.<

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone! I'll take note of this for the future to make things simpler. 

I'll see y'all again as soon as I have everyone's drawings accounted for!

EDIT: Drawings currently accounted for: 6/6

Stay tuned for voting!

8 comments:

  1. here's my photos as discord links: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386658456465178648/883966366787465237/the_statuekeeper_sprite.png ; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386658456465178648/884177320095666186/the_statuekeeper.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Here's mine: https://imgur.com/a/uNcsCGA (i hope this works)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here’s Winter!!

    https://postimg.cc/MvQsKcDm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember if I actually added a picture in mine or not (OOPS) but here's a link just in case!

    https://i.imgur.com/DyPmb9S.png

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^