Sunday, October 31, 2021

A Spooky Surprise for Nonmembers

No matter what you've decided to do on Halloween, I hope you're all having a fun and safe day/night!

This is just another quick post, because the homework never ends ^^;

But! I do have some good news, courtesy of jrl4547, who posted about it first on their AJ blog here. 

Apparently, without AJHQ letting anyone know... 


The Haunted Mansion was re-released as nonmember this year!!!!! :O

A part of me worries that it was a mistake, and that they'll just smack the member's lock back on it as soon as they realize it. But I don't think so... I'm betting it was purposeful, because this is the smaller version of two haunted dens. The other one, the Epic Haunted Manor, is like this one, only with a bunch of extra areas. It makes sense to me that the smaller one would be nonmember– otherwise, why have both? 

A big thanks from us nonmembers, AJHQ <3

---

Ack, today is my favorite holiday, but I admit I'd be feeling a lot more Halloween-y right now if I didn't have a midterm to complete this very night >.<

But you know...

Every day can be Halloween. 

If you want to dress like a vampire and carve a jack-o-lantern in November...

Or December...

Or March...

et cetera...

literally no one can stop you. No one.

Think about it, Jammers B)

And stay spooky...

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's interesting! Even I didn't notice!
    What a cute signature, Doomy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rainbow! And yeah, apparently it came back to the den shop on October 7th? AJHQ really should have publicized it.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I didn't notice! I'm going to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could get the word out!

      Also hi new commenter :D

      Delete
    2. Lol I thought it was a glitch or mistake or something. They "smack the member's lock" on most items but I'm perfectly happy as a nonmember. The den was really a pleasant surprise though <3

      Delete
  3. awww yeah! love your halloween banner too

    also felt you on the midterm bit.... i had a midterm at noon the day after halloween- didn't stop me from staying up past 3am hanging out with friends haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jrl! I was inspired by your Halloween banner of course haha

      With a midterm waiting for you the day after, I'm glad you still managed to have a fun Halloween ^^

      Delete
  4. Hey Doomy! It's been a while! I hope you've been well! :D I'm just curious if you'd want to join an AJ blogger server? (as well as inviting any other AJ bloggers that you know)
    I created one some months ago but just kept forgetting to reach out to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarahkey!! I'm not super active on Discord right now, but I'd love to join anyway. I got the link you commented, and I'll pass it along to other AJ Bloggers too. I hope you've been well too, and thanks so much for inviting me!

      Delete
  5. Hello, Doomy :D

    I mean, Spookypanda :3

    I've made a fun new post that I hope you can be part of!! Btw I'm creating a bday gift for you <3

    Vai

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^