Sunday, October 10, 2021

Short Lil' Post

Hey Jammers! I'm gonna be honest, I don't have any planned content today, but I wanted to write up a post anyway today, mostly to check in and let y'all know I'm still alive and thinking about AJ Stream ^^

Let's see... what to talk about?

This past contest went super well (as I'm sure you're aware), so I'll be definitely sure to host more in the future– hopefully before the end of this year? We'll see how it goes. So far I've gotten the prizes to two out of the three prize-winners. (If you see this jrl4547, let me know a good time to meet on AJC so I can trade ya!)

Also, a small heads-up: you might possibly be seeing a guest post from a different person on here at some point soon-ish! While I'm definitely not planning on making Animal Jam Stream a multi-author blog, Blackstanford3 told me they were interested in seeing what it's like to write a post or two, so I thought why not. :)

In other news... a couple different things from Jamaa:


I like how people have been creatively false-advertising their My Shops to get people to go. I wonder what the people who rushed over to Captain Arcticmajor's den were expecting... kidneys on sale for 2 diamonds a piece? Well, either way, this tactic worked on me. I guess a part of me wondered if AJHQ made it possible to sell organs while I wasn't looking xD

And here's just a Masterpiece I found that made me smile. I think it's the tiger's face that got me.

That's all I have for now! 

See you in Jamaa, and I hope you have as great a day/night as you can. c:

6 comments:

  1. Doomyyyy, hi!! I was actually just about to make a post kind of like this haha; I'm a bit too unmotivated and lazy to gather together a nice, organized post.

    We'll see, pffft.

    -popcorn (gagagagag sorry for such a short comment, I really need to get back into a routine for commenting and posting lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tired bloggers think alike X)

      Nothing wrong with a disorganized random post once in a while :D

      And no apologies for the short comment! I'm not super diligent about commenting on everyone's stuff anyway, and I'm just happy to read what you have to say anytime ^^

      Delete
  2. Yup, that masterpiece got me too :D I don't know it just puts a smile on my face; which I kind of need. So... tired... why... am... I.. still up?

    And I've sort of been neglecting my blog lately, haha, art block (and also procrastination. I am one of the biggest procrastinators ever.) >:(

    It would be kind of cool if you could sell organs in shops though... right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a terrible procrastinator too, haha

      If you could sell organs in shops... I imagine it would be REALLY surreal for the people logging into AJ after multi-year hiatuses

      Delete
    2. sounds like the premise of an aj creepypasta!

      Delete
  3. I think I found it while looking around your art gallery den X)

    I hope all is going well for you, too! Always great to see a comment from you :D

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^