Thursday, February 17, 2022

Art Raffle Time + Mastertracks Title Music

Hey Jammers! It's that time– the day of my Jam-iversarry :D

10 years. Wow.

During the first couple years, I don't think I would have guessed that I'd be playing AJ for this long, but at the same time, I could never imagine quitting. 

I remember around 2014, or maybe 2013, I made a big emo post on here about going on hiatus from AJ indefinitely... only to come back like 2 days later xD

Whether I like it or not, the world of Jamaa holds a big piece of my heart, and so, so many memories that have shaped me into the person I am today. It can make me feel self-conscious to admit that, yeah, but I know a big bunch of you feel the same, so I know I'm not alone <3

That being said, I do deal with a lot of overwhelm, so I'll admit that sometimes the thought of writing posts here on top of all my other different projects can get, well... overwhelming. 

But I'm okay with that. While I have a ton of different interests that pull me in a ton of different directions, this one right here is an interest that's helped me through some truly difficult times. And it's really all thanks to you :')

Thank you for reading Animal Jam Stream, and thank you for being a part of this great little corner of the AJ community! 

–––

To celebrate this milestone, I was thinking something low-key but still nice. 

So how 'bout an art raffle?


If you'd like to enter, comment down below by Feb 28th...:

    your username – either AJC, AJPW, or both if you want

           what you'd like in a drawing – could be your character, could be anything! I'm usually better at drawing humanoid characters, but I'm happy to draw nonhumans as well. (Appropriate for all ages, of course)

•    how you'd like to get your art if you win – I could post it on this blog for you, or give it to you as an AJC Masterpiece (I got no tokens on AJPW, sorry!)  

...and the winner will be picked randomly on March 1st!


I hope this is something y'all will be interested in :>

–––

Before I go, here's one last thingy:


I like the AJPW Mastertracks title music, so I saved it for anyone else who also likes it :>

That is all.

See you in Jamaa!

15 comments:

  1. AAA happy 10 year blog-aversary, Doomy! That's an incredible accomplishment, and the motivation you still have to continue to update this blog is such an inspiration c:

    Here is my entry:
    - popcornpizza25
    - i'm not too picky, but if possible a drawing of my character would be cool!
    - whichever is easiest for you; if it's an external application, your blog would definitely work :]

    Thank you for hosting this as well, it's such a cute idea ^^

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Popcorn!!! That's so uplifting that you find some inspiration from my blog!

      A big part of what motivates me to keep going here is the possibility that people could get something positive like that from AJ Stream, and maybe find some comfort here if they have fond memories of the AJ blogging community from years past. :)

      And that'd be a drawing of your AJ bunny, right? Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  2. To be honest, I stopped playing, but I would still love art, even if it's not in AJ.
    -Rivero

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped playing, but I would love to have a non-AJ piece of art.
    -Rivero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Anytime you get the chance, let me know what you'd like art of so I can know what to draw if you win

      Delete
  4. Eyyy a decade! That's AWESOME :OOO wow that takes dedication-

    Hmm. My username on AJC and AJPW are both Wildflower75 (though I can't log onto AJC and I had to remove the AJPW app due to storage reasons), so I'd love it if you could just post the art on your blog! If I win of course.

    But yes, thank you for being here all these years, and being such a positive person and thoughtful, caring friend. Have another great year of AJ and AJ Stream!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops not me forgetting to comment what I want
      I'd love art of my OCs :)
      Thanks again, and another big congrats on a decade!

      Delete
    2. I so appreciate your kindness. Thank YOU for being so great! :')

      Delete
  5. Whoo happy anniversary, Doomy!!

    Username: Rainbow000Pegasus
    Drawing: My seal, Countess! If you have a link to my OC database anyone there works too but otherwise seal pfft-
    Posting it on your blog is a-okay with me.

    P.S. Apparently Feral closed down, so that was interesting. Wonder if they'll proceed with their NFT plans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I know where to find the link to your OCs! And thank you ! ^^

      And oooooof that's sad, and predictable with how Cinder seems to be based on re-used Fer.al graphics. Ugh. I've read that there might be a possibility that avatars made by users in Fer.al will just end up being sold as NFTs.
      I never connected much with the game, but I feel that it's a really sad situation given how much work was put into it. It was only open for, what, 2 years? Who exactly at WW had the bright idea to throw it all away for an NFT game that hurts the climate and just makes people angry?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I was thinking that the plan was to allow people to turn their avatars into NFTs or something. I know that NFTs can be lucrative, but kids games / sites that are doing this? They're going down one by one. IIRC Neopets is also doing it so it's losing player base or something along those lines? It's crazy.

      Delete
  6. My username: Julieblap (Could not bear to stop reading the blog)
    What I want art of: A character from a game I'm playing, they're called CURIE
    Please post it on the blog!
    -Rivero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CURIE from Pokemon Uranium, right? Thanks for letting me know!

      And I'm glad you've stuck around, even after you've stopped playing AJ! You're always welcome here, Rivero :D

      Delete
  7. late congrats on your jamiversary! i feel you there... there may have been times where i stopped playing aj for a while, but i could never abandon this game completely, it's too near and dear to me

    i saw this post earlier, but didn't have the time and forgot to comment before the giveaway deadline lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, jrl!! I'm glad you feel the same :')
      Near-and-dear is definitely how I'd describe my feelings about AJ too

      Sorry you missed the deadline-- I'll be sure to do more raffle type things soon!

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^