Sunday, November 25, 2018

Code Mysteries

Hey Jammers! Here's something weird I noticed while updating the Codes page:


Even though National Geographic Kids is no longer partnered with Animal Jam, the code NGKAJ19 works perfectly. It gets you 500 gems.

For those who don't know, there's been a code like "NGKAJ18", "NGKAJ17", etc. for each year. I've been led to believe that they could be found in Nat Geo Kids magazine, but I had a subscription for 3 years and never saw one... hmm... 

I don't think the code NGKAJ19 means that AJ will get back together with Nat Geo. It probably just means that whoever makes the codes forgot that NGK is no longer partnered with AJ.

Hmm... I've been thinking, and I wonder how people can find out codes. According to the Animal Jam Wiki, sources are either Nat Geo Kids books/magazines or AJHQ themselves. But AJHQ tells us so few codes...

If you look on my Codes page, you'll see that there are a ton there. Where did they all come from? Typically, you'll only see one code hidden in something like a book, but there are maybe 20 working codes today. How!?!?

A lot of them feature an adjective with an animal, like "secretelephant". Where did all these codes come from??? They didn't come from AJHQ, they probably didn't come from Nat Geo... who released them to the public????

Aside from that mystery, I learned something new about the PENGUINS code:


Because Club Penguin shut down around a year or two ago, and Club Penguin Island was destined to fail, our leader Clark Stacey (CEO of AJ) announced the code PENGUINS to give refugees from Club Penguin a place to be penguins again. 

It all makes sense now!

It's also interesting how I never noticed that penguins stopped being available at one point. I did, however, notice when eagles quietly went on clearance in the Diamond Shop. Hmm... maybe this was to increase the likelihood of people buying those eagle-related membership bundles!

So many mysteries. 

Anyway, check out the Codes page! I removed some that didn't work and added some new ones. :)

See you in Jamaa~

8 comments:

  1. ^^ All the adjective/animal codes come from the AJ Academy: Amazing Animals app. :)

    And oh, so that's why AJHQ decided to give away free stuff XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, thanks so much!!! I should download that!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I feel that Clark might be saying some codes now more often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THE PENGUINS CODE IS FOR... AHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT' SO CLEVER... Wow. THANKS FOR SHARING THAT OHHHHHHHH... I feel smarter. Hm, that's weird... Maybe it was a preset code and AJHQ forgot to take it down...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool for Clark to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is really nice of him. But what if he's doing it to get more sales on memberships? I doubt it, but it's possible.

      Delete
  5. how do you get on its blocked

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^