Friday, November 16, 2018

Plushie Naming - Part idk

Hey Jammers! Sorry for the loooooooong wait, and sorry that this post won’t be as extensive as I would want— I don’t have access to a computer this weekend and I’m typing this from my dad’s iPad. I didn’t even know that was possible lol

Some wonky formatting issues will probably show up, and I’ll try to correct them when I get home.

Before then, I hope you can appreciate this casual post in my plushie naming series. ^-^

Have some foxes:


Hmm... I’m stuck between Diana and Geraldo. Very different names, I know, but I can’t decide. What do you think?


I’m thinking Skyler, because they’re blue like the sky. Please, hold your applause, I can’t help how amazingly creative I am. 


Hmmmmmmmmmm.... I’ll go with Gilbert. As always, please comment what names you associate with these plushies! 

I’ll do just three more tonight, because it’s midnight and I’m very sleepy. Let’s do giraffes!


*sigh* Evan. If I wasn’t stuck in a cold, dry hotel room I might be able to come up with a better name. Hmm... açaí berries are a blue fruit, so would Açaí be better?



I’ve given up on formatting so I guess the text will be centered now XD

This dude looks like his name should start with S. Hmm... Sydney? I feel like I already used that name. Heck, I’m tired, I’ll just name him Sandwich.


This ones name should start with R, or a name relating to a red and white mushroom. I’m already half asleep so I guess I’ll figure it all out when I get home, but until then, I declare this giraffe to be named Roma.

That’s all for now. You know, I’ve felt bad about having such an inconsistent posting schedule. I’m not constantly busy all the time, I have a lot of free time, but I like to put effort into my posts and after school I tend to be lazy. Now that my essay is done, though, I’m really going to make an effort to post more. It will be hard, but I know that the more days I post in a row, the happier I feel. :)

See you guys soon! 

~a very tired DoomyPanda

11 comments:

  1. I think ima name the giraffe one that looks like a dragon Sheldon and the one that reminds me of a mushroom either, mushroom or Mario! Good job Doomy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also how did you post from your dad’s iPad? Which app did you use?

      Delete
    2. Amazingly, I didn't even need to use an app!

      Delete
    3. Really? When I’ve tried in the past, it would glitch

      Delete
    4. Wow!! That’s actually great

      Delete
  2. fox 1- Glam
    fox 2- Flew
    fox 3- Lemon
    giraffe 1-Sock
    giraffe 2- Draco
    giraffe 3- Toad (Maaaario! Luigi!)-Princess Peach

    I'll let you try and guess my user
    j_______p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... jelly soap, is that you???

      (I see u julieblap)

      Delete
  3. I think the red giraffe should be called Shiitake, And the dragon one should be called Spicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the giraffes
    one- gary
    two- ember
    three- hmmm....




    MARIO!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^