Wednesday, November 21, 2018

New Poll

Ugh... I'm sick of not being able to post.

I spent literally all day on homework, and I still have a lot more.

I work for long periods of time on stuff that I'm obligated by school to do, but then I'm too tired to work on stuff I actually care about... I feel guilty either way!

Let's see... I have two presentations to do, an essay, and then some art revisions. I'm gonna spend the rest of the evening working on one of those presentations, hopefully finishing it, and then tomorrow I'll finish my art. Yup.

My dream is to be able to post every single day like I did when I first started this blog. Admittedly, it was easy for me to post every day because all I did was talk about the daily item... nowadays I want to make every post detailed, which can be a lot of work.

I have an idea now for the next poll question!

Would you rather have quick daily posts, or in-depth occasional posts?

Vote on it to the right side of the blog, and I'll post again in the next couple days. My school is on break, so from tomorrow until Sunday I have four days of freedom. I don't think I'll post tomorrow, because I want to make sure I'm 100% done with all my work.

It won't always be like this, guys. I'm just a slow worker when it comes to blogging and homework.

1 comment:

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^