Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Notice :0

Hey guys! Sorry for the unexplained absence. Even though it's technically been summer for me since the 2nd week of June, I've been working on some art for my art teacher, been visiting family, and going to an orientation for my new school. 

I finished all of that, but now for a few days I will be going camping! So the hiatus will continue... but after that, I think my do-nothing summer will officially start and I'll have all the energy I need to post practically every day!

Before I go, I wanted to introduce a new rule for commenting (don't worry it's not restrictive):

Basically, no more non-robot spam. Robot spam is bad too, but you can't make rules to control it. 

Non-robot spam would be comments saying "hi" and nothing else, or "add me I'm jammer123" and nothing else, or one word comments that aren't reacting to the post at hand, like "bread". Though, I maaaaayyy leave a comment like that up if it's amusing lol

I've actually secretly had that rule for a while and just deleted comments like that, so nothing much will change. 

I'll add this rule to the comment rules box when I can. Until then, see you in Jamaa!

- DoomyPanda

7 comments:

  1. Have fun on your hiatus! Enjoy your summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I am sorry this will not be Aj related, but I need advice. So, I love manga (and anime but this is about manga), and I tried this one that is super popular for my age. But but had some inapropriate parts in it, so I stopped because it made me uncomfortable. A lot of people suggested manga to me, and most people suggested that one I stopped. I felt dumb because I felt uncomfortable when lots of people my age read it, so I decided something. I decided I am too young now, but I will try it again when I am an adult. I felt good the rest of that day, because I enjoy finding new manga to try after I stop one. But, I still see so many people suggest it and I feel so dumb still. I know it't really dumb to ask for advice, but I need some. Thank you, Doomy. Have a great summer!

    -Bookgirl10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just read what you want! Just because people suggest something to you doesn't mean you need to read it. :)

      Delete
  3. hi just wanted to ask is it just me that cant access trading post or is there a reason
    thx bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no reason and I have no idea XD

      I think it depends on your browser. I'm using Safari and can click it just fine.

      I'm planning on maybe re-doing this blog's layout this summer so hopefully that may fix it.

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^