Saturday, June 29, 2019

A Pretty Nice Update!

Hey Jammers! I'm gonna take a break from the History of Blogging series for just this post, because a rare event has taken place: a pretty nice update!!!



Wow!!! I like those staffs. They're very much the natural kind of item that looks at home in Jamaa :D



These items are all in the Diamond Shop. What's interesting is that the saturn-looking necklace is called the "Capricorn Necklace", but from my little bit of astrology knowledge, I don't think saturn has much to do with Capricorn. I could be wrong though.

I got really excited when I realized one of the staffs is nonmember...



...but on a panda, they look kinda disappointing XD



Though, as with most items, staffs look fine on wolves.

What might make this item a lil bit better is if it had a rope belt thing around it so it didn't just look like the staff was stuck onto your animal with a lot of sticky glue

These are still really cool items though! Thanks AJHQ :)



Even though I personally have no interest in Eggstavaganza-related things, here's a page with word that there's a new mystery pet! Wonder if it's a dinosaur.



Battle for the Beacon is back! And to my knowledge, all of the same prizes, but correct me if I'm wrong.



Freedom Day is on its way!

I haven't participated in Freedom Day on AJ much in recent years, but I still really like the Freedom Party. It's fun to watch AJ-themed fireworks flash across the night sky ^.^



Next up... a mystery! Or maybe it's not so mysterious, because if you're like me and have figured in out, you know that it probably means that camels are coming to Jamaa!

Hopefully they're not just going to be edited llamas. Which is what I suspect.

If only AJHQ could introduce some more unique animals like hippos. I think we'd all prefer some completely new species designs once in a while instead of constant recycled animations.


Lastly, a reminder about Wild Weekends. Hopefully we get some good ones this summer!

Before I go...


This is from a semi-recent post on AJHQ's Instagram page about the new animal that came to AJ Play Wild. If only normal AJ had tortoises...

See you in Jamaa!


1 comment:

  1. OOOOh Camels! Although it may be an edited version of the llama... Whats better, another type of animal from the same family or a different species all together?

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^