Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Happy February~

 Hey Jammers! I hope ya'll are well. I have online school in a few minutes, but let's see if I can pull off a quick post before then...


So, I seem to have missed a significant blog milestone xD

I swear– a few days ago as I noticed the view count beginning to go up from 666400, I promised myself I would keep checking back and take a screenshot of the blessed moment when it hits 666666... but unfortunately, fate had other plans. It completely slipped my mind and I spent the day doing normal student things instead of obsessively refreshing my page. Oh well.

But regardless... thank you all so much, for reading what I write. While I'm not sure how many pageviews are real people, bots, or just one person refreshing their page over and over again to boost morale, I so appreciate each and every one of you who checks back, or stumbles upon my small virtual garden in the wider jungle of the internet C:

I don't have much else to say right now, as my class is starting pretty soon, but you'll be seeing more posts from me soon in the coming weeks! 

I didn't come up with this on New Years, but my New Years Resolution for Animal Jam Stream is for each month to have at least one more post than the last. So this month, you can expect a minimum of 5 posts! Ideally, not including this one. I want to find a lot more content for ya :D

See you in Jamaa, and I hope you have as great a day as you can!

11 comments:

  1. Aww that would've been a cool screenshot xD

    But anyways HUGE congrats Doomy!! 600,000+ views is INSANE! And I love your New Years Resolution; more exciting, content filled posts for me! CX

    ~popcorn ❄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Popcorn!! Your comments always make me smile :')
      I'll do my best!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Doomy!
    -RIpplewave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Doomy and thanks for continuing to post all these years <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that so much! Haha, it has been a whole lot of years, but I've been so grateful to have this lil community to go back to for all this time <3

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you're having problems, Dogo! Blogger can be... a strange beast to deal with. I'm looking at your blog now and I do see the first couple posts, but if you're still having problems, let me know.

      Delete
    2. Okay, it works now phew xD

      Delete
  5. I'll be honest, I like seeing my daily views, but I never actually check the number of accumulative views I have pfft, so I never really set milestones.
    Doesn't that mean you'll try to have 15 posts on December, that sounds like a lot to handle during a busy month, Doomy-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. it probably will be, but I hope the gradual increase will help me ease into posting more. And I can make shorter content-focused posts instead of giant time-consuming rants.

      Gonna start by writing up a post today...

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^