Monday, August 2, 2021

Short Post– Happy August!

Hey Jammers! Today is one of the rare times where I've posted twice in one day, so if you haven't seen my earlier post, you can scroll down to read it.

Just a few things to talk about in this one:

First: after far too long a time of being too picky to settle on a look for my panda, I think I've finally done it ^.^

Actually, I lied. I'm still conflicted because I love green:

Which of these three do you like best? :0

While I was asking his feedback, all my brother told me was that my panda's pattern makes it look like she has a beard. I'd legit never seen that before until he told me, but eh... I don't have a problem with that and it's still my favorite pattern X)

Second: According to Rainbow000Pegasus, there have been no new items in AJC for a few days! Aside from today's R.I.M., of course. The same goes for AJPW, but I think that game already doesn't get the same daily-item updates that we've been used to on AJC. 

If AJHQ has decided to release new items less frequently, I'm okay with that! I'd hope that would mean they'd prioritize quality over quantity with more time to make stuff. 

A related side-note– August should be the month when the 10 Den Item Contest winners get picked, so keep your eyes out for some creative new items.

Third: One of my goals for this summer was to come up with a more interesting kind of contest for you all, and I think I've finally settled on a concept! I'm temporarily keeping it a secret, but you'll likely be seeing the full contest details in the post after this one.

All I'll say for now is that is involves creativity, and the prizes include a bunch of decently rare nonmember items, such as a Basic Healing Staff and a Green Gecko Plushie!

–––

So... that's all for now! 

I had meant for this to be a Clearance Corner post– and I'd also meant to make another Clearance Corner post sooner as promised –but I think I'll just hold off on making promises about posts until I'm un-stressed and un-distracted enough to keep them ^^;

See you in Jamaa!

4 comments:

  1. Keeping up with clearance items is a lot of work, so good luck!
    I am not sure about AJPW as I don't like the scrolling feature of the store (hence I do not actively blog about it) but I think they get either daily items as well or bulk (x items today) of a similar theme / set.

    I'm just concerned for AJC since the birthstones and flowers aren't back, but if they pick up the item quality, then I'd also be happy for that.

    I'm biased to the Clover Cloak, so I like that one more than the Old Blanket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for letting me know that about AJPW! I don't actively play it, so all my info about it comes from your blog haha. A scrolling feature does sound kind of annoying– I understand why you don't blog about items there as much :P

      I'm also kind of concerned about the birthstones/flowers, but I'm trying not to think about it...

      And thanks for the feedback! I like the Clover Cloak too

      Delete
  2. I love the first look ^^

    Also, I'm so excited for the contest!!! Can't wait to see what it is... and I also hope that you're right about AJHQ wanting quality>quantity for items.

    ~Wild

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Glad you're excited, I am too!! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to come up with a contest idea, but this one just popped into my head and I think it'll be really fun

      I also really hope I'm right about AJHQ wanting quality over quantity, but with the way things have gone these past couple years I'll admit it's kind of wishful thinking on my part ^^;

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^