Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Rediscovering Jamaa: Claws n' Paws

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER IN THE CONTEST TO WIN A CUSTOM MASTERPIECE!!! 

Hey Jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I started a summer program and needed time to adjust.

I didn't know what to post today, but then I remembered I still haven't picked up my underrated rooms series. So that will be the focus of today!

For today's underrated room, we will be appreciating the Appondale pet shop!


To be honest, I don't spend a lot of time here, but that's mostly because I'm a nonmember. Like any room on AJ that is decorated with lanterns covered in string, this is a Quality room.


All over, there are little places for pets to hang out. You know how there are also mini pet shops in the outdoor areas of lands? It makes me imagine that the pets walk around through Jamaa but use the Appondale tree as a home base ^-^


I love all the randomized pet combinations, that snake in a wig is so odd but so cute.


There are many potted flowers upstairs, presumably for the butterflies to drink from. The amount of detail that goes into this room is adorable!


Cannot forget this lil dude. 


I had never noticed this until today, but there are little windows and platforms in the walls of the tree! It's like a little apartment building!!!!

This is why I love doing this posting series. These details MUST BE APPRECIATED.

In regards to the pet shop, I have an idea.


These are all the original AJ pets. They can be bought for gems, but only if you are a member. 

Nowadays, pets cost diamonds.

What if every gem-pet became nonmember? 

The purpose of certain pets staying restricted to members is to motivate nonmembers to buy memberships. It can safely be assumed that very few members paid specifically to buy gem-pets. 

This would be no loss for AJHQ, and it would make nonmembers everywhere very happy. 


Especially me.

I'm kinda sleepy, so I'll end this post here. See you guys in Jamaa!


P.S. Wow I just realized I never completed the eclipsed Appondale land map. It will soon officially be one year late XD

7 comments:

  1. YES!!! GEM-PETS FOR NON MEMBERS :O

    And also, the apartment building is SO cuteeeee!! I never noticed it either, so glad you pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES AJ
    MAKE
    GEM PETS NM!!!
    PLS
    *totally is not a pet fanatic*
    P.S How many pets do you have? I have 206.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! Also, live this series, hyped to see the map!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the claw's n paws, although it doesn't really benefit nonmembers much. It would be nice if AJ added a new pet for nonmembers cause I mean they don't really have many pets. The eclipse was already one year ago??

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just realized i missed your blogaversirey party :(
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you didn't!!! It's on July 7th– meaning, this coming Saturday. :)

      Delete
  6. i hope you had good 4th July , doomypanda!
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^