Saturday, June 30, 2018

6 Items in Store That Will Soon be Rare

Hey guys! Unfortunately, I don't have as much time to kill today, so this post will be shorter and a little less interesting. Still, I think it might be helpful.

Before we begin, a quick reminder. It would be awesome if you could go enter in the riddle contest

– You will win a custom Masterpiece. I will draw you what you want me to draw and give it to you to put in your den.

Here are some examples of what I've drawn before:







– I have not published the entry comments yet, but I will tell you only 3 people have entered so far. Even if you don't get all the riddles, you have a huge chance of winning

– The contest ends on Wednesday. 



The reason why I only do 1 contest a year is that usually, not enough people enter. Even if you're not interested in a Masterpiece commission, if you enter in this contest there is a bigger chance that I'll have more contests in the future.

So... please enter. XD

Anyways, you're probably wondering about that clickbait-y title up above. Allow me to explain.




For those who weren't around for the Mira vs. Zios thing last year, a whole slew of items were released that either featured Mira or Zios. The Mira vs. Zios thing was taken to VidCon, and "Team Zios" won somehow. Consequently, all of the new Zios items got a rare tag once they left Jamaa.

Because "Team Direwolf" won this year... all of these items will get a rare tag in six days. 

At this point, I'm not quite certain how in-demand last year's Zios items are, but if they ever do get super popular it's sure to take another year or so. 

This title is clickbait-y in the sense that a "rare" tag won't automatically make the direwolf items popular in trading. However, I hope this has been a helpful reminder. 

See you guys in Jamaa!!!


P.S. Because I'm busy all day tomorrow, there will not be a post. However, the daily-post train will resume on Monday!

10 comments:

  1. The team zios/mira items didn't actually get as rare as I thought, and they're pretty hard to trade. Sure, you could still get maybe a clothing beta out of them, but I don't think much else. Definitely entering the contest though! You make awesome art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do people refer to as clothing betas nowadays? Last time I checked, anything with 'beta' in the name was supposed to be in fairly high demand..? Trading confuses me XD

      And thank you so much!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I actually had no idea, thank you so much! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on posting daily for the last week:) That’s a good reminder, cause I still need to get some direwolf and sabertooth items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've realized that the more often I post, the happier I get <3

      I kinda think it's funny that I even made this post because I don't even like the direwolf/sabertooth items XD
      Still, I'm happy if it's helpful :3

      Delete
  4. ALso.... I LOVE THE PANDA MP SO MUCH! The other masterpieces are awesome as well:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I always end up spending entire days drawing them out with a mouse lol

      Delete
  5. Hmm.. technically, won't the sabertoooths be more rare, because more people will buy the direwolves? (in terms of rare, instead of the tag rare?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing i got tons of the direwolf stuff! ;D

    And good luck to contestants of the giveaway! I probs won't win because these riddles are kinda hard. But at least, whoever wins, earns it! It's a giveaway that you have to work for.

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^