Monday, June 25, 2018

Blog-o-versary Contest (EDIT x3)

EDIT: It seems I phrased things in a confusing way, so I tried to clarify what kinds of answers these riddles/hints have. Scroll down! 

EDIT x3: I made the riddles a little more specific, again lol

Hey Jammers! I had originally planned to just be lazy today and not post, but I got inspired by those of you who dedicate yourselves to posting daily on your own AJ blogs. I wanna be like you guys!!! :D

So... the contest. At this point in time, while I'm typing this, I have no idea what this contest is going to be about, but I'll figure it out by the time I finish this post. XD

Right now I do know for sure what the prize will be: a custom Masterpiece. I like drawing, and I think giving one out as a prize could be a little more significant than a rare item or something.

For last year's riddle contest, the winner asked me to draw them a fox and this is what I did:



I learned a lot in my art class this year, so I think the Masterpiece I make for this current contest will probably be an improvement. Still, this is just an example of what I can do. 

Ok. Now the actual contest.


To celebrate six years of Animal Jam Stream, I am having a riddle contest

The rules are simple. Below is a list of riddles/hints that I just made up. Each riddle alludes to a certain place in Jamaa within a land OR a certain Journey Book animal

Whoever gets the most riddles correct will win a custom Masterpiece!

Once you read all the riddles, comment the following:


– Your username

– Your answer for each riddle/hint

– What you would like me to draw for you if you win

So no one copies each other's answers, I will turn on comment moderation and not publish any entries until the contest is over. 

Here are all the riddles! Entries are due by July 4th. Good luck!

I edited a few of these again to be clearer.

1. To the ants right next to it, an earth-colored ocean

2. Flaming blue wings

3. If you stand up here, you can look out for peregrine falcons.

4. Wooden wheel in the sky.

5. Tropical marshmallows in the jungle.

6. The castle with no king.

7. You would not believe your eyes ♫

8. Prehistory in ice.

9. The tallest you can be.

10. Someone lost $2 by the water!

11. LOL means "lots of legs"

12. I'm green and will follow you everywhere you point

13. A room to see the stars, day or night

14 (new). Two extremes exist between this path.

15 (new). Moose turned llama.

16 (new). Long ago, the sun colored history here. 

Comment down below! Over these next few days, if I notice that people are struggling, I'll add more hints. :)

EDIT: Just to clarify, the answers to these riddles are either Journey Book animals or specific areas within specific lands/rooms. Here's an example:

Riddle: Made of stone, I fly away in October.

Answer: The Mira statue in Jamaa Township!

So the answers are not lands themselves, but rather certain parts of different lands. Some of these riddles also refer to stuff within indoor areas as well. 

Because Journey Book animals are included within the landscape, a few of these riddles also refer to them. Example:

Riddle: A clock with a beak

Answer: The kookaburra in Kimbara Outback! 
(because in the Kimbara Outback Journey Book, it says that this bird is sometimes called "the bushman's clock")

I recommend that you look around Jamaa and your Journey Books until you see anything that reminds you of one of the riddles!


9 comments:

  1. Ooooh so each riddle is basically a different land?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either a certain part of a land, or a Journey Book animal. I should probably clarify this better XD

      Delete
  2. Ack! I started, and I can't get any of them! I'm coming back to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. To ants, an earth-colored ocean Mt. Shiveer, for the big, bubbling pool? XD

    2. Flaming blue -The mira that forms in Sarepia when jammers dance, or Mt. Shiveer? I can't choose, but I don't know if it counts if you have two answers Dx

    4. Wooden clean energy. Kimbara Outback? The Windmill?

    6. The castle with no king. Lost Temple of Zios?

    7. You would not believe your eyes ♫ Sarepia? For the fireflies..?

    8. Prehistory in ice. Mt. Shiveer for permafrost?

    11. LOL means "lots of legs" Crystal Sands for the centipede?

    13. See the stars, day or night Lost Temple of Zios, for the Chamber of Knowledge?

    Yeah, that's all I can find out :c And I'm not even sure if I got them right! Could you tell me if I got them right or wrong..? >.< And then maybe I could try to search for more answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Sand, grass, or dirt
    2. Ice in mt shiveer?
    3. Spot On (That game in Kimbara)
    4. WINDMILL? (That thing is Kimbara..?)
    5. Mushroom
    6. I'm so stuck on this one. (different hint?.. XDD) (I'm just going to say a sand castle, but I don't think thats it)
    7.FIREFLIES!! (Love that song..)
    8. That one dino thingy in mt shiveer (Forgot what its called XDD)
    9. Stork, flamingo or that giraffe in chamber of knowledge (or a redwood tree or a juniper tree)
    10. sand dollar!
    11. centipede
    12. Waves? Ripples?
    13. Chamber of knowledge
    14.That one passageway from Mt Shiveer to Crystal Sands
    15.Mountain Goat in Mt Shiveer?
    16. Forgotten Archive-those power line things. those blue things. idk what they are called. (but its like.. by that paint stuff.. and.. idk!! XDD ITS SOMEWHERE IN THE FORGOTTEN ARCHIVE THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://animaljamcommunity.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-dog-post.html?showComment=1530365682193#c4597513909546587032

    This is the thing I want drawn ^^ Can he be sitting in a field? Thank you so much (I love your art)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!~ My username is 1sun1spirit (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
    ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)૭✧ My riddle answers!! ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)૭✧
    1 - The mud in Appondale
    2 - The Firepit Mira in Sarepia Forest!
    3 - Out on front of the Wild Explorers Tent OR By the Sssssnake Minigame in Coral canyons
    4 - The windmill in Kimbara Outback!! (Took me like 10 minutes to figure this one out (;´д`)ゞ)
    5 - Maybe the frogs in The Lost Temple of Zios? I was real lost with this one... (っ- ‸ – ς)
    6 - The Temple Of the Ancients in Ballosh or the Elephant Temple in The Lost Temple of Zios
    7 - The fireflies in Sarepia Forst! LOL!!
    8 - The Dinosaur behind the Hot Springs in Mt. Shiveer
    9 - Mt. Shiveer's sign at the peak of the mountain?
    10 - The 2 sand dollars in between the water slides in Crystal Sands! XD
    11 - The centipede on top of the Crystal Sands Pet Wash ( ◞・౪・)
    12 - The Green Fish in Tierney's Aquarium (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
    13 - The Mystery Emporium window in The Chamber of Knowledge!
    14 - The Pathway between Mt. Shiveer and Crystal Sands
    15 - The yaks in Mt. Shiveer
    16 - The center Zios statue in The Chamber of Knowledge ( ^∇^)

    If I win, could you draw my animal? It's my tiger look, grey with no eyes ≡(*′▽`)っ

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. The mud in Appondale
    2. The Mira that appears out of the fire when 4 or more jammers dance in Sarepia Forest
    3. The bridge in Coral Canyons!
    4. Uhhh... The outlook area in Crystal Sands?
    5. The hibiscus in Lost Temple of Zios! (This one was so clever!)
    6. I have no idea! The ant hill in Appondale?
    7. The fireflies in Sarepia Forest
    8. The dinosaur frozen in the ice next to the hot springs in Mount Shiveer
    9. The bridge in Coral Canyons?
    10. The Sand dollars in Crystal Sands!
    11. The Centipede in Crystal Sands!
    12. The little fish in Tierney's Aquarium
    13. The Mystery Emporium in the Chamber of Knowledge in the Lost Chamber of Knowledge
    14. The Canyons Pathway
    15. The little llama on the Canyon Pathway
    16. No idea! Just Kimbara Outback??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! If I win (which I probably won't) can you draw a red panda?

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^