Sunday, November 4, 2018

Note

Edit Nov. 14: ESSAY DONE, POSTING ASAP!!!!

---

EDIT Nov. 13: So I didn't finish my essay this weekend because I had no idea where it should go... but now I do and I'm going to finish it today even if it kills me lol.

I'm coming back soon!


---

EDIT Nov. 9: Hey! No actual post yet, just checking in to let y'all know that I'm still alive and that this little hiatus will continue for a few more days. 

It was a very busy week so I didn't get the chance to work on the two big essays that have been stressing me out so much, but I am dedicated to finishing them this weekend. See you then!


---

I hope all of you who celebrate it had a happy Halloween! :D

If you haven't already guessed, there's been a gap in posting because I have a lot of school things I need to do.

This is just a note that the gap will continue for another week lol

(I have late homework and midterms)

So until then, seeya!

7 comments:

  1. SCHOOL OVER AJ GOOD FOR YOU!!! SEE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doomy, did you see Cloudclaws posted on her blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It was tough the first few days, because there were a few things I wanted to write about but I didn't know where I was going, but then I figured out a specific topic that I cared about and could write a lot about and it was much easier. :)

      Delete
  4. CONGRATS ON YOUR ESSAY! That's a big deal!

    And thanks for the essay on my blog, lol. Sorry to distract you, I hope you don't miss out on some colleges because of me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! And no lol, why would I miss out on colleges just because I read a post on your blog?

    College applications are annoying, but they're not as extreme-high-stress as you might think. Try not to stress to hard about them, and they'll go fine if you manage your time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^