Saturday, January 27, 2018

3 Fun Things to do On AJ

Hey Jammers! Do you wanna know something weird about my posting schedule? I typically remember to post after I have a dream involving Animal Jam. 

For instance, last night I had a dream that Animal Jam added a new gemstone currency: jade. Just like diamonds, jade could buy "limited edition" items, but jade was rarely and randomly rewarded. In my dream, I got jade twice but wasted it all on a plate of croissants. </3

That dream taught me a valuable lesson: extra gem currencies are a bad idea at this point in time. It also taught me that I should remind myself to post more so I'm not haunted by Animal Jam nightmares. 

Anyway, onto the subject of this post. Because it's not an update day, nor is it a day where anything particularly interesting is taking place, I thought I'd provide you with a few ways to pass the time on Animal Jam. First up: sending confusing Jam-A-Grams.


Alright, so if you don't know what I'm talking about, or why this would be entertaining at all, hear me out. The list of phrases nonmembers can put into Jam A Grams is limited– there's really not much you can say. 

However, recent updates have given us a surplus of short, less specific phrases that can be used ominously on their own. 

If you're bored like me, try to make the weirdest JAG possible within the limits imposed by bubble chat. Send it to a weird friend who'll understand, or a random person, but this isn't about harassing people, so don't spam their mailbox or anything.

Step 1: Choose a Jam-a-Gram that most people have forgotten about, or maybe never knew existed.


Step 2: Find a vaguely ominous thing to say in the Bubble Chat menu. Here are a few:









 

Step 3: Choose some kinda weirdly specific stamp, like a mushroom or a magnifying glass. 

Step 4: Tada! 


If that doesn't sound fun, don't worry. I organized this post from least to most fun, so the best is saved for last. ;D

Have you ever wished you could predict the future? Well, why not pretend!


If you're a member, you'll be able to answer more than Yes or No questions, but nonmembers can also participate with this because Yes, No, and Maybe are all in the bubble chat menu. 

This is really fun! Just try not to hurt anyone's feelings, ok? :)

Last, but certainly not least, is a game that someone in Jamaa Township taught me. 


I'm not talking about Pairs on its own, but a game you can play alongside Pairs, or any other multiplayer minigame. 

It's simple: whoever loses the minigame gives the winner an item as a prize! 

The catch is... the item does not have to be rare, and the winner is not allowed to complain. 

Like all other things in this post, this game can be nonmember-inclusive, if the prize can be traded rather than Jam-a-Grammed. 

Try it with a friend today! :D

More posts coming soon,

~DoomyPanda 


2 comments:

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^