Saturday, January 13, 2018

Clearance Items & Animal Videos

Hey Jammers! I don't normally talk about items on this blog, mostly because it's hard for me to post every time there's a new one. Still, I thought today it might be useful for you to go through all the items that will soon be leaving Jamaa for an unknown period of time. 

Jam Mart Furniture:




Jam Mart Clothing:


Diamond Shop:



Also, this item is not on clearance but its name made me laugh a little:


*Warrior cats flashbacks*

Den Emporium:


And now, for something a little different. Because many Jammers have forgotten about the many cool animal videos that come and go every day, the next part of this post will include clearance videos. 

Sarepia Theater:



All of you better watch that bobcat video XD

Brady Barr's Theater:


What is a wombat? A lovely marsupial, that's what. Go appreciate them at Brady Barr's lab today!

Tierney's Aquarium Theater:



So many things to learn, so little time! So before time runs out, go grab some digital popcorn and watch some beautiful animals. :3


You know, as I was wandering around Jamaa, I walked into many interesting yet empty rooms. Paws n' Claws, the Conservation Museum, the AJ Explorer's tent...  all beautiful, all underrated.

Even though Jammers tend to circulate around Jamaa Township, there's so much more to see, so many curiosities...


For instance, who or what is in this portrait hanging in Gabby Wild's Medical Center? Maybe if more people went exploring around the area, the mystery would be solved.

Because of all this, I thought of a new post series. Rediscovering Jamaa, a series of posts touring and appreciating underpopulated rooms in Animal Jam!

Does that sound interesting? Comment below if I should start that this weekend!

See you in Jamaa,

~DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that would be a nice series Doomy!! I don't think I ever realized that the videos went on clearance. Unless I have but forgotten... Whoops XD That wombat looks very cute though:)

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^