Saturday, August 18, 2018

An Item-focused Lore Event + More

Hey Jammers! I had planned to post earlier, but I was away for 3 days without stable internet connection– I guess I forgot to let y'all know lol

I know I'm a couple days late for the update– but I'll talk a little about it anyway. There are some interesting things.

First and foremost... Juno!


The statue mannequin is confirmed as Juno! It didn't show up, but the image above is animated to show Juno sealed in the stone. 

Before we talk more about that, I just wanted to point out the second paragraph of the page above.

"Following this monumental discovery, Jamaa's top archaeologists will continue to uncover ancient items and accessories once thought lost forever!"

Really? An ancient warrior might be buried in stone, and items and accessories are the big deal? 

I bet they probably just put it there to keep Jammers interested in this whole thing, but it comes across as bizarrely materialistic lol


And even though this statue is Juno, we're still using it as a mannequin... hmm...

If you click the two new papers that are covered up in the image above, this is how they read:



Again, I like how the Alphas' personalities are imbedded in each note! ^-^

So, it seems from these notes that Juno sacrificed themself for the good of Balloosh a long, long time ago– maybe even pre-Jamaa.

If you click the script to the side of the statue, you can learn more:





Even though it's pretty clear that Juno has been turned to stone, I bet there might be a new adventure to come of this– or at least I think this isn't the end. Only time will tell.

Remember that adventure The Mystery Below, where you explore an ancient city? That was Juno's city!!!

The last couple sentences of Juno's message hint that their name can be used as a code. Which it is:



It gives you a full-color carving of Juno! 

I'd say this is probably the most "merchandised" lore event in the history of AJ, meaning that items are a huge focus. A little off-putting, but I guess AJHQ might be trying to fill in the gaps of a fairly small event.

In addition to the item code, there is a new shop to the left of the Juno statue:


They all cost diamonds, for some reason. :\

I personally would prefer for the banner to be nonmember– I'm surprised the lantern is nonmember and not the banner! Hmm...

This reminds me. A few days ago, someone in Jamaa said they had a time machine in their den. I went there, and who was there to greet me, but Juno the ancient warrior! :O

Because they lived in Balloosh so long ago, I asked Juno what life is like where they are. They told me the following:





Amazing. 

In other news...


There's a cool new exhibit in the Conservation Museum!


I know the Museum isn't the most popular of places to go, but show it some love, won't you? You might learn something really interesting in the process! <3

Speaking of really interesting, here's a PSA:


Gabby Wild's Animal Hospital has a LOT of good-quality animal videos! While Tierney Thys and Brady Barr videos usually just include photos of animals, Gabby Wild talks about these animals while they are nearby! 

Go check 'em out today :)

Before I go, here are a few random screenshots:


Saw this cool animal name...


Thought this thing was terrifying...


Met a nonmember "sabretooth"...


And best of all, I found Clark Stacey's long lost child. <3


That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa!

13 comments:

  1. XD, Clark Stacey’s long lost child XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no... your comment just reminded me. I was so busy taking that screenshot that I forgot to like that seal's art. I bet the FBI has me on a list now.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you might want to transfer your items to an alt just in case.

      Delete
  2. "Merchandising, merchandising, merchandising!" - Yogurt

    The banner is NM, but not the flag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess I think it's odd because simpler items are usually nonmember, and the lantern is visually complex.

      Also, there aren't a lot of nonmember lantern-type things. Yay new lantern, but that banner looks really nice.

      Delete
  3. Oh my! Those last few pictures made me grin. XD (I don’t uh laugh at stuff I read usually. I don’t know why. So grinning is pretty much my version of laughing at things I read. I guess.)

    Lovely post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe I'll post some more of my miscellaneous wacky images...

      Delete
  4. THAT LAST PICTURE MADE ME CHUCKLE LOL. Very nice! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MET JUNO THAT'S AMAZING! Yeah, I know the lamp is nonmember and the banner isn't, but then again, the lamp is animated so I'll take it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be wrong, but it's always seemed to me that in a mini-shop, or in a set of themed den items, approximately 1/3 are always nonmember. I could be wrong, but it's a thought.

      And thank you!

      Delete
  5. I wake up
    Read this blog
    think of doing something
    then go back to bed.
    (turns into stone)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the boxhead flamingo and juno made me laugh post more funny scenarios lel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm gonna dig through my folder of AJ screenshots for my next post...

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^