Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Exploring Phantom Square

Hey Jammers! It's been what, a whole week since I last posted? I guess that's no big surprise for this blog though lol

I didn't post for a lot of last week because I had to do things in preparation for school, which starts for me a week from today. Then on sunday I met up with a friend who I hadn't seen in a year, cuz they live far away. And then yesterday I spent the whole day being useless and watching movies, which was a lot less fun than it sounds because most of that time was spent deciding what to watch. 

And while I got most of my academic summer homework done... I still have homework for my art class, so posting will still be spotty as I work to finish those assignments.

While school is starting soon, and I didn't do everything I wanted to this summer, I'm still happy with how it went. ^-^

Ok, end of boring personal update! Time for what you came here for: 

An exploration of phantom square!!!

What is Phantom Square, you may ask? Well, it's a series of interconnected dens that come together to create an imaginative and interactive town/mall unlike any other!


The first step on this journey is of course, the phantomsquare den. Aside from three nonmember vendor items I didn't even know existed (Pet Wash Hut, Pet Smoothie Hut, Pet Cotton Candy Hut), there are currently 19 linked dens:

- Phantom Lab

- Phantom Mall Security Guard

- Wren's Time and Again Antiques

- Greely's Pizza

- Phantom Arcade

- Information Floor and Rental Center

- Plant Depot

- Bike Shop

- Promo Pets

- Phantom News

- Phantom Toys

- Phantom Studio

- Jamaa Books

- Phantom Jail

- Sweet Beaks

- Dens To Go

- The Holiday Store

- Ties and Capes

- Space for Rent

Because there are just so many places you can visit in Phantom Square, I'm not gonna show you them all– just a few of my favorites! 

Let's start off with the phantomnews den:


This den is how I originally found out about Phantom Square– or more accurately, a post on Rainbow000Pegasus' Animal Jam blog containing one of the masterpieces got me interested. 

Phantom News has a collection of cool newspaper-page styled Masterpieces! Here's all of them in no particular order:













This is such a unique and fun idea! 

And now I really want to see the phantom king battle godzilla XD

Next up, let's go take a look at the jamaabooks den!



I have a soft spot for library/bookstore dens, and this is a Quality example of one.

If you move towards the back of the den, you'll find a dusty, hidden portal. Where does it lead?



It leads to the phantomarchives, of course!

This whole den is a great example of how adventure items can be used. The straight lines of torches and scrolls makes the den look bigger than it is, and the stone circles and pillars covering up the wood of the den makes it look a lot more like a temple than a wooden house. I love it.

Here's another cool one:



Come to the Phantomcomic den to browse the selection of comics or purchase/admire "rare" action figures!


My favorite part of this den is the Masterpiece based on the red-suited phantom figure.


It looks so good!!! Click it to make it big enough to fully appreciate <33


You know, I've never thought about making a den-sequence until now. While it must take a lot of work, it would be so fun to build a mini-village of dens!

What are your thoughts? Do you know of any other cool den sequences? :D

See you in Jamaa! ^0^

5 comments:

  1. Guess my comment didn't get posted here.... or didnt publish properly XD Anyways, no worries!
    What I was gonna say before though was, I went to a den where there was different levels once. So depending which portal you went through, you would either move up a level or go down a level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! Do you remember any usernames connected?

      Delete
  2. Hello.
    I just inform you, phantom square isn't just a pretend mall. I might have brought a source of evil to the stores of phantom square. The phantom jammers, they are jammers dressed like phantoms. They are truly evil. I need you to help destroy there species. I am trying to get the spinnyboiz to help, doomshadow, I hope u read this comment so you can help,

    From Zmelamed17

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^