Friday, November 20, 2020

Contest Extended + Newly Discovered AJ Blogs!

 Hey Jammers! I hope you're all feeling as well as you possibly can. I got a few things to talk about in this post!

First, November 20 was originally the due-date to decorate your den for Animal Jam Stream's Autumn Den Contest, but I have decided to extend it to Wednesday, November 25 to give more people a chance!

A couple of you have reached out about wanting more time, and I totally understand. I appreciate you all and I wanna make sure that everyone who wants to join the contest gets to participate! :) 

* * *

Now, onto the second important thing:

(Signature art credit to Vaiana70)

A new Animal Jam blog is on the horizon: Vaiana70's Animal Jam Novel! (Click here to visit it) :D

This is a brand-new Animal Jam blog created by an awesome person who always spreads positivity through the comments section here :)

According to Vai, there will be a new post at least once a week. You'll find posts that will help keep you up-to-date on new items, cool art, and more! 

I always really love when people start new AJ blogs. No matter how far you decide to go with them, they always make me smile <3

I hope y'all will check out the Animal Jam Novel! It's always hard for new blogs to get visitors, so I'm sure that every single pageview will be much appreciated :D

* * *

Next up, another new blog, but a very different kind! This is a blog that has actually been regularly updated for a few years now, but FOR SOME REASON I never discovered it! Until now...


I know what you're thinking: Established 2017?! Last post just yesterday on the 19th!? And I've never seen this blog before!?!?!?

Well, I guess I might have more quickly discovered this blog if I traded more. Maybe then I'd be doing more research on scamming, which is this blog's main focus– exposing different scamming techniques so you don't get fooled. 

Long story short: this is a very well-organized blog, and you should definitely check it out sometime. If you want to go to the AJ SASS (Special Agents Stopping Scammers) blog right now, click here!

* * *

I was going to continue this post by writing the second part of Spookytooth's Barn of Horrors, but it's pretty late now so I think that will be for another day. ^^;

Right before I go, I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who's been commenting lately! 

My favorite part of writing for Animal Jam Stream is the wonderful community that comes together in the comments section, and I want you to know that I am so grateful for each and every one of you.

I'm being serious– checking my Blogger dashboard and seeing that someone has left a comment is literally the happiest part of my day. Thank you for gracing this blog with your honest thoughts and personalities :')

See you in Jamaa! 

Wow– I've managed to write three posts in a single month, and I'm already planning a fourth and a fifth!! Maybe I'm not hopeless after all xD

18 comments:

  1. Hello! I kinda redecorated my fall den if you want to check it out again. I love your blog!
    -Julieblap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Are you re-entering it re-decorated? c:

      And thank you, I'm so glad <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Doomy!

    Hugs,
    vai <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Doomy! I don't know why this popped into my mind, but if you would like someone to continue Berry's blog, I'm up for it XD (I hope this isn't too random LOL)

    Hugs,
    vai <3 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you to offer!! I'll keep it in mind. You know, this comment reminded me that I hadn't checked the comments on Berry the Koala in a really long time, and when I checked I couldn't believe people were still commenting, even though I stopped writing new entries 4 years ago :')

      It's inspired me, and while I may be more busy now, I actually think I wanna start writing Berry journal entries again!!

      The comment you left in October (sorry I didn't see it until now ^^;) with your idea for an entry about a fortune-telling horse is such a great idea– that will DEFINITELY be the next journal entry! I can already imagine Madame Magica as that horse plushie with a strawberry on their head xD

      Thank you for the inspiration! It might take a while, but I'll start working on the next Berry entry once I finish the second part of Spookytooth's Barn of Horrors.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Doomy!!! :D :D :D

      Hugs,
      vai <3

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting about Vai's blog! I'm so excited there's another new AJ blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Doomy! I posted something new on my blog!

    Hugs,
    Vai <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe there's still a Scam-Catching Blog running around. There used to be one back in the days... I forgot it's name but they had a similar abbreviation, a different squad and stuff. I tried out but for some reason the recruitment period didn't really fly and so newer members were a little lost. I ended up never being an official member, but I think some drama arose and it shut down ultimately.

    I often forget Blogspot has a dashboard. I haven't used mine in ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it the AJSWS? I was looking around the About section of AJSASS and a few people had mentioned that they migrated to it from there once AJSWS shut down, so maybe it's the same thing you're talking about.

      I like the idea of a scam-catching blog-- though one time, I learned that I had actually been put on a scam-watch blog by mistake. It was around the time I joined AJ, and so maybe at one point I said something like "send me a royal blanket" instead of "trade me a royal blanket" and someone misunderstood..? Idk

      Delete
    2. I believe it was the AJSWS, yes!
      Oops haha that's not a scam though to ask people to send / donate you items out of their own free will, IMO anyway.

      Delete
  7. Hey Doomy! Is it to late to enter my den for the contest? I just finished it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just in time! I'm literally writing the post now XD

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^