Monday, November 30, 2020

Fluttery Wings of Sunshine

Hey Jammers! It is my fifth and last post of November. Woohoo!! Let's hope I keep this up and make even more posts in December :3

This is a quick post, and I don't usually talk about Rare Item Mondays, but...


:'D

It's beautiful...

Please appreciate this rare event: a Rare Item Monday that is not only nonmember, but is colored in a way that makes sense. It's actually pretty! Like a swirly sunset!!!

I just noticed that the orange and yellow matches my panda's Rare Scary Cat Hat, so let's see if I can make a little dress-up with this item:


:D yay

It's simple, just like all of my dress ups. I prefer focusing on colors and I don't like covering up an animal with too much stuff-- plus I only have like 15 clothing items xD

Well, I gotta go to bed now if I'm even going to have a tiny chance of actually falling asleep before 3AM. Yep, I have insomnia...

See you in Jamaa! By the time most of you read this post, it will already be the Jamaalidays :D

~DoomyPanda

5 comments:

  1. I agree! I love this item! Sadly, it's not NM :( But it's pretty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice yesterday was Monday... now I lost my chance of getting the pretty wings. They look so good! I'm jealous :O
    ~Dogo (aka Abcdefg163)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw D: I'd send you a pair, but alas, nonmembers can't open gifts from Jam-a-Grams! AJHQ should really change that.

      Delete
    2. They really should lol. It's not even that big. Like, animal jam can change it so nonmembers can accept gifts but not send them. It's still a nonmember edit but no, animal jam doesn't care about nonmembers. And foolish me not enjoying my other membership while it lasted :'(
      ~Dogo (Aka abcdefg163)

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^