Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Results of the Autumn Den Contest!

 Heeeeyy Jammers! I have a lot of school work to get done today– but not so much that I could bear to skip out on announcing the winner of the Autumn Den Contest B)

Masterpiece credit to peoples234

Before I announce the winner of the Rare Blue Spiked Wristband, I wanna give a shoutout to everyone who entered. vaiana70, Julieblap, Wildflower75, Rainbow000Pegasus, popcornpizza25, and sia321– thank you all so very much for participating and showing your den decorating skills! :'D

It was incredibly hard to choose a winner, because each one of your dens was so creative and unique in their own way. So, before I announce the winner, I thought I'd share a small highlight from each one!

Starting with the warm and cozy leaf shelter campsite paving the way to vaiana70's den:


And then, arranged by Julieblap, a glowing fire pit surrounded by an array of interesting artifacts:


Next, we have a really creative nonmember bed designed by Wildflower75:

And then, yet another very cozy area set up by Rainbow000Pegasus! I really like the look of the items you placed on top of the fireplace-- I had no idea it was possible to actually put things there xD


Moving on to sia321's mysterious solar powered graveyard! I wonder if you could use the clean energy generated to reanimate some zombies X)

And last, but definitely not least, popcornpizza25's magical autumn pathway! (Which wraps around the den itself, as well):

All of your dens make me feel so autumn-y! It makes me kinda sad that winter is coming soon where I am, so I only have a short amount of time to appreciate the fallen leaves before they're covered up with snow. But that's okay– I'm so happy you all helped celebrate this fall season with Animal Jam Stream :')

And now, it's time to announce the winner of the Rare Blue Spiked Wristband!



A big congratulations to...








Sia321!!!

It was a really tough decision, because all of your dens were cozy and creative enough to win at least 10 Blue Spiked Wristbands each, but sia321's den really caught my eye! Take a look:





The widely-but-evenly spaced gravestones, autumn bushes, and leaf piles make the outdoor part of the den look eerie yet peaceful. There's a feeling of there being a wide open space to walk around and appreciate the fall scenery.

The indoor area is an interesting mix of unique, quirky, and organized, with enough symmetry to look like a real place where someone might live. The stairway made out of tables is also really creative!

All in all, a truly cool den :)

Sia321– you're nonmember, so could we coordinate a time where we could both be online so I could trade you the Spiked Wristband? (For something small like a necklace, of course). Let me know in the comments when you can :D

A big thank you to everyone who entered in this contest! I'm so lucky to have seen all of your creativity with den decorating, and I will definitely be having more contests like this in the future. I could even start a winter den contest when the time comes! ^_^

I so appreciate you all. See you in Jamaa!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Sia, you deserved it!

    Hugs,
    Vai :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that trick to make a second floor is awesome!
    That said, reanimating zombies with solar power...

    Getting things on top of items can be very tricky, it only works on certain parts of items, with certain items, and sometimes even if it looked like it's on top, you exit and come back - it's not, so it's never really an option sometimes.
    That said when I found out I could put the bottle on the fireplace, I think I started using it for all my dens with a fireplace haha-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that sounds cool! I'll have to try it sometime... we'll see how it goes xD

      Delete
  3. Hey Doomy! I made a new post on my blog I think you'll like :3

    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm not sure when ill be on for sure, but ill let you know when i can! Thanks again :)
    -sia321

    ReplyDelete
  5. may be free next week tuesday at 4:00 toronto time:) jam on!
    -sia321

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^