Wednesday, June 9, 2021

More Den Item Contest Details

Heya Jammers! I'm back again with a quick post– an actually quick post this time. I swear. 

So in the last post, I mentioned that I didn't know the deadline for Animal Jam Classic's den contest because it wasn't included in the Jamaa Journal. 

Apparently, that information was actually posted yesterday on the D.E., so I wanted to share it in case any of you were also confused:

"Have your ideas ready, head to Coral Canyons, select the paint tool to draft your design, and choose the send to AJ option to enter your creation. 

Entries will be accepted throughout June and 10 designs will be selected and developed for release in August!"

As long as you get your den item design in by the end of June, you should be good to go :)

Also! According to AJHQ, you can definitely submit more than one design to the contest:
I am so excited to see all the design ideas people are gonna come up with.

If this den item design contest goes well for AJHQ, wouldn't it be cool if it became a more regular thing? What if they had a seasonal design contest where Jammers could design new winter/summer/fall/spring themed items? That could be
really fun. 

That's all I have in terms of AJ-related news for today, but I thought I'd also include a little blog update before I go.
So I got some big goals for Animal Jam Stream this summer. I want to work on getting into a consistent posting schedule that's at least once a week, host some contests, and also finally re-do my blog's layout– something I've been talking about for years but just haven't done yet because HTML is scary. I swear this will be the summer where it happens for real!

I have some other goals and tasks I need to do first, so I'm not sure yet when you're gonna start seeing these things getting done, but here is the most likely order in which you can expect them:

1. That color palette post. 
2. Complete blog layout re-work. 
3. A silly quiz: Which one of these AJ school roleplayers are you?
4. Who's That Animal? #2 C:
5. Another fun post that I don't know how to describe right now, but I hope it'll make you laugh when it's done :D
6. A contest! Ideally one that's more interesting, like the riddle contest I did a bunch of years ago. Maybe there will be an environmental focus?

And of course, more topics will come as I think of them! After I get some other things done, I can promise you that the color palette topic will be the very next post after this one. 

Alright, I'm gonna go to sleep now.

See you in Jamaa!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Doomypanda, could you please empty your inbox so I can send you a jam a gram.
    - coolfunpigeons (username) aka Princess brightstar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me! I'll do that today ^-^

      Also, your username is the best :')

      Delete
  2. Thanks, that's my username because doves and pigeons are one of my favorite animals.
    princess brightstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a butterfly, and I like that.
    Looking forwards to what you have in store for us, Doomy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how that butterfly is drawn-- AJ graphics can be really nice =D
      And I'm glad, Rainbow! I'll be doing my best <3

      Delete
  4. Hi DoomyPanda, I was just looking at the the AJASS blog post about: xsoftechoes. I looked up their YouTube channel and it is now empty.
    The only thing on that channel is a comment from another YouTuber claiming it's a scam. They have a new channel called:👶🏿 and it has the same videos on it with different names. This jammer is sneaky because the disabled their video comments so people couldn't say it's a scam. I would tell blossom or the AJASS, but I am afraid they are all inactive so I am telling you.
    Hope this helps,
    princess brightstar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up that channel and I see what you mean– I reported their main video for scamming. (If you click the "..." under one of their videos, you can click the Report flag and fill out the details of why the video is scammy)

      Delete
  5. Hi Doomy, I am thinking of entering a patterned bed into the den item contest!
    good luck with the den item contest I hope your design is chosen!
    princess brightstar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, Princess! Your design sounds cool, I hope it gets in too :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Doomy, I feel like AJHQ is focusing to much on their new game: Fer.al to pay attention to the player reports, glitches and new ideas for animal jam. I once witnessed a glitch that made me travel 4 hours into the next day (which was Monday) and I was able to collect the rare and do the daily spin (the spin gave me another rare). This occurred in playwild at 9.00 pm when I was in gabby's animal Hospital and I clicked on a guest jammer (that was a golden retriever) profile. The computer said aj playwild has stopped working and I clicked close program and... I logged back in to find that 4 hours had passed and It was Monday! I don't know if this glitch was patched yet because It didn't happen again yet. Also it didn't affect AJ classic. I had been meaning to tell you this so I did.
    - Princess brightstar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, sometimes it seems like Wildworks is stretched thin between all its games. That's a really weird glitch...

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^